AUD

AU$11.86

AU$13.22

Savings of: AU$1.35 (10% off)

ممتاز

Posted by istunning on Apr 29, 2016

نكهة الكوكيز جيده ومُشبع جدا .. وحلو حبتين

Not the best

Posted by 4665586244954952795 on Feb 25, 2016

I found these boring and hard to eat. Most of them went in the bin because even the people I gave them to thought they were gross. Atkins has some really great, delicious products but these are not them

Great

Posted by 4710682554192952127 on Dec 12, 2015

Love Atkins bars

Don't recommend.

Posted by Atopic-skin on Feb 11, 2015

I've tried a lot of the Atkins bars and this is NOT my favourite! I actually didn't even eat them all. Atkins have other - much better - options.

Dry taste

Posted by queenswana on Feb 08, 2015

I was really disappointed with this one. First of, it didn't taste like cookie dough at all. Secondly, it tasted dry and has a bitter after taste to it. Didn't like it at all. Waste of money. Will never purchase again.

cookie dough

Posted by 4729997893675351384 on Nov 28, 2014

All bars were purchased as a low carb treat for my 11 yo Diabetic daughter. Wasnt her favourite bar, but said she'd eat again

Bitter taste

Posted by 5147015770558764044 on Oct 01, 2014

I love Atkins bars, but these are extremely bitter. Unfortunately I even couldn't eat them. :( Maybe they became rancid, but exp. date is OK

One of the better protein bars out there

Posted by 5145960965248100587 on Sep 21, 2014

This bar is one of the best tasting protein bars you will find - there's a hint of artificial sweetener, but that's to be expected. The ingredient profile isn't amazing, but it's good enough to provide a relatively guilt-free sweet hit.

Good chocolate bar

Posted by 4900748119725012345 on Sep 19, 2014

I love the strong taste of chocolate in this bar. In addition, the bar is quite filling. The downside is the artificial, a bit "floyry" taste and texture this bar has in it. Like I was eating plain dried milk... Luckily this "articifial" taste isn't too strong, and I like these bars anyway a lot. Still, I think there are other, better Atkins bars.

Too sweet

Posted by 5344203190643245024 on Aug 23, 2014

It tastes too sweet for me.