AUD

AU$19.86

AU$19.86

Savings of: AU$0.00 (0% off)

Not recommended at all

Posted by 4766167127478169987 on Sep 10, 2015

Just waste my money, it is not easy to absorbed at all and the smell!!! In my garbage now.

Good

Posted by 5615364839604320008 on Mar 14, 2015

I was looking for serum and bought this one. The product is more like light oil but skin absorbs it quit fast. I used it in winter time and serum helped to avoid dryness of skin. The package is small thus the serum is finished after two months. I would recommend it to try.

Not for me

Posted by 5370728777325173129 on Nov 19, 2013

The serum has a nice color and is quickly absorbed. But it made me break out really bad - worse than from hormones or bad food. I will continue to use it under my eyes but i m o argan oil does a better job in that area. Also you get very little product for your money.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Sep 22, 2012

This serum has boosted the moisture in my skin. Really gives a nice radiance to the skin, and I think my pigmentation may be lessening.

my winter facial product

Posted by Reviewer1069774 on Aug 08, 2012

This is a must for my face in upstate NY during the winter time. Helps to moisturize without over doing it so my face is not dry and itchy nor am I breaking out. I have combination skin (oily T zone) which is very sensitive and mild rosecea. Using this product in the winter doesn't dry out my skin, cause my rosecea to become inflamed or give me pimples...what more could I ask for.

five points

Posted by Reviewer2043050 on Jun 18, 2012

great product! helps me to destroy acne on my cheeks.

highly recommend!!

Posted by x-tine on Feb 20, 2012

I generally use organic extra virgin coconut oil as my go-to all-over skin care moisturizer, but I've recently discovered this product and LOVE it. It instantly perks up my complexion like no other! Yes, it has a slight orange tint (sea buckthorne is a deep orange color, after all), but when used with a little care around light-colored fabrics, it works really well. I have a medium-white skin tone and this product imparts a lovely glow. Not greasy, absorbs quickly too.

nice glowing skin

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jan 16, 2012

it's a bit greasy though and I think it makes my skin break out, but it does make the skin glow nicely and gives a faint tanned impression when on. It's pretty good, definitely good for those with normal skin.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1657151 on Dec 23, 2011

works great as a night moisturizer together with sea buckthorn cream

love

Posted by Reviewer1704610 on Nov 15, 2011

Love this serum! Makes my skin glow.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »