AUD

AU$4.78

AU$6.63

Savings of: AU$1.85 (28% off)

regular grapeseed oil

Posted by 5298362212511164325 on Aug 07, 2014

haven't tried any other brand, but this works just fine i guess. regret buying just because i have no idea what to do with it.. i prefer jojoba oil.

GOOD

Posted by 5597914879892237861 on Jul 30, 2014

喜歡這個有添加維他命E,令較易氧化的葡萄籽油增長壽命 本來想用來卸眼妝的,因為不喜歡厚重的油感,所以試一試葡萄籽油,但這用來卸防水化妝品實在太艱難,只好拿來當護膚油,非常滋潤修護

Ligth oil

Posted by 5282679128533294240 on Jul 24, 2014

Great for skin! Mix it with essential oil and use on face.

Wonderful

Posted by 5485530715452005687 on Jul 15, 2014

Tried several other oils in the past but this one is by far the best one. I have very dry skin and using some kind of oil under the cream/serum is almost a must, however, I hate the shiny-effect some tend to leave. Not grapessed oil - it's very moisturizing but at the same time light and easily absorbs. Leaves the skin soft and moisturized and has also helped clear random outbreaks. I use it twice daily, it works well with my moisturizer and also after retinoid/glycolic acid products. No particular fragrance. Great price for a fabulous product, highly recommended.

Make Up Remover

Posted by Reviewer1424446 on Jun 29, 2014

I'm using this as a make up remover and it works great.

Aura Cacia, Grapeseed Carrier Oil

Posted by 5679134943962185167 on Jun 22, 2014

2nd purchase. Good product at affordable price

Good!

Posted by marjaana on May 29, 2014

I mixed this with other skin care products when I felt my skin needed something extra. It did it's job ok, but I will probably keep looking for that perfect oil for my skin.

Best oil for oily and acné prone skin!

Posted by ohjudith23 on May 24, 2014

Good price and quality but I preferred organic, that's why the 4 stars. Nevertheless, I love it. It's the most non-allergic carrier oil, astringent, blends well with thicker oils, stores perfect.

grapeseed

Posted by 5298717915449524587 on May 13, 2014

My skin is too sensitive for this oil

cleansing oil

Posted by marianF on May 05, 2014

About three months ago I discarded all face soaps (bars and liquid) as well as cleansing lotions and switched to the oil cleansing method for face cleansing.Amazing results, no break-outs at all and no more dehydrated, itchy skin.The most popular oils are olive oil and castor oil, but for various reasons castor oil puts me off.Instead I use a combination of olive and grapeseed oil or grapeseed alone.I am very happy with this product, it's a light oil packed with antioxidants, at a very low price so I can use it liberally.As I said, I enjoy using it for face cleansing, it leaves my skin clean, soft and radiant.I might try other oils but I'm sure this one will be a staple.I wouldn't use this particular brand as a moisturizer because of the packaging.It is impossible to get just a few drops out of the bottle, every time it squirts a dime size amount.Had the same problem with jojoba oil from Aura Cacia.