Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aura Cacia, Natural Skin Care Oil, Rejuvenating Apricot Kernel, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

AU$4.41
AU$6.13
Savings of: AU$1.72 (28% Off)

Apricot oil is the best!

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Dec 19, 2012

I tried shea butter, coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, jojoba oil.. all oils out there and Apricots beats them all! makes your skin so smooth and soft, not oily but moisterizing, doesnt make my skin brake out or itch, it reduced my wrinkles and stretch marks, makes my skin clear, I LOVE this stuff! Though I wish it came in a bottle, oil sucks up plastic so this could have toxins in the oil which is a big downer..

one of the best!

Posted by Reviewer1897634 on Oct 17, 2012

I put it on my face, body and dry hair ends (after I wash my hair, of course). It absorbs very quickly, and helps prevent fine lines and skin dryness. I absolutely love it!! I ditched my beloved Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair- this Apricot Kernel Oil works not worse, but probably even better. I absolutely recommend this product to EVERY woman who looks after themselves.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer3250054 on Nov 19, 2011

This is really cheap and great quality apricot oil! I use it for my face and it works great!

good!

Posted by 4653313582777905259 on Jan 17, 2013

It's reasonable price and made my body soft! Good to use during winter season.

Fabulous

Posted by 5485530715452005687 on Mar 22, 2013

This is my discovery of the year. I previously used the Avocado oil which was ok, but this one just knocked my socks off. I love the texture and how well moisturized and soft my skin is. The effect is quite long lasting and I love combining it with my regular moisturizer. The only complaint I have is the packaging - the rubbery thingy is great for preventing any leaking but it's not very practical when you want to use only a small amount of the oil. I prefer the cap Now Foods oils have. Despite that, I highly recommend it, it's a great product.