AUD

AU$18.16

AU$25.21

Savings of: AU$7.05 (28% off)

nice moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on Apr 21, 2010

I have used Estee Lauder products for years but I want to use more natural skin care products. I was overwhelmed by all the choices. I have purchased a body wash from this company that I like and thought I would try the moisturizer. I like it a lot. It isn't heavy and absorbs quickly into the skin. The downside for me will be in the winter when I will need a stronger moisturizer due to the severe winters here in northern Illinois. But for the summer I like this product for my 50+ age skin.

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer3353605 on Mar 29, 2010

This cream is the best I have experienced of its type. It has a beautiful fragrance and is readily absorbed. More importantly it provides a flattering gloss and is compatible with makeup.

Love this moisturizer!

Posted by existentialevolution on Dec 15, 2011

I've been using these for years and will continue to do so. Natural and chemical free always wins in my book and they are really effective!

Nice, nice baby...

Posted by Reviewer2598294 on Sep 12, 2010

Lovely texture - good basic product for general moisturising - drier skin may need something heavier.

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1980610 on Mar 05, 2012

I've been using this moisturizer for years and can't imagine changing.

Nasty

Posted by Reviewer1335758 on Apr 23, 2010

strong offensive smell, which seems very un-natural. had to give away.

dissappointing

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Dec 16, 2009

Someone had said this was `heavily scented` and I thought I would actually enjoy the strong Lavender scent. But what I found was the Lavender scent is very chemical/ fake smelling, like what I would imagine a lavender detergent to smell like. As a cream it`s just average.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1142361 on Jun 27, 2011

A favorite! Been looking for a good under make-up moisturizer and for daily use and Ive found it! Feels so frsh on skin and smells wonderful.

my skin loves this cream

Posted by Reviewer2202204 on Feb 29, 2012

the cream is suitable for normal and oily skin, the pores can be missed, well-moisturizes, well absorbed, it is easy to go to cosmetics.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3329148 on Jan 01, 2012

I continue to use this product and feel that it has kept my skin looking youthful!