AUD

AU$13.57

AU$17.62

Savings of: AU$4.06 (23% off)

• Please note this item has been replaced by AVA-35309.

• Customer Ratings

The best for sensitive skin!

Posted by raeannewright on Aug 14, 2008

I love this stuff and have been using it exclusively for a couple years now, switching only to the Cleansing Milk version of the product in the winter time. I have very, very sensitive skin, eczema, and it seems almost any cleanser makes me break out or dries out my skin terribly. This cleanser is gentle and has been perfect! I use it alone morning and night, and occasionally use the Lavender Moisturizing Cream as necessary. Highly recommended.

I DON'T LIKE LAVENDER PRODUCTS BUT LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer2182200 on Mar 01, 2009

I've used many Facial cleansers from expensive to pretty cheap. This is one of the few that I've reordered. It lathers well, is good at cleaning my pores and smells really nice! A mild lavender fragrance that is pleasant the whole time you are washing your face. I like this product alot!!

avalon organics Cleansing Gel

Posted by Reviewer1830855 on Mar 17, 2009

Very nice and gentle face soap that will cleanse face without overdrying! just a little needed! i have a sensitive face which will turn red with certain products but this product wont do that! worth the price! used to be able to get at Safeway but not available anymore so i order cheaper online!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2208123 on May 10, 2010

A very nice facial cleanser that I keep in the shower. It lathers up well and does a good job of cleansing the face. Very happy with this product and am a repeat buyer.

mild and good

Posted by Reviewer1806747 on Mar 02, 2011

It does not have strong lavender smell, cleans well with my ultra sonic facial brush.

Great cleanser!

Posted by Reviewer3206914 on Oct 13, 2007

Highly recommend. Good smell and an excellent cleanser.

My all-time favorite!

Posted by Reviewer1484071 on Jun 22, 2009

I'm in love with this facial cleanser. I have rosacea and it can be hard to find a product that works for me. THIS IS THAT PRODUCT! Extremely gentle, rinses off easily, cleans your skin, and helps reduce redness like you wouldn't believe! And my skin feels terrific! I rate it A++++++++++++++!

for sensitive and dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1331669 on Mar 04, 2011

awesome gentle cleaner, it soothes tender areas. I'll buy it again definitely. it has tangy lavender scent (some people could be find it irritating)

Wonderful, wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Apr 18, 2011

I love, love, love this cleanser! It cleanses my face, but without stripping my skin of it's natural oils. It doesn't dry my skin out at all. Love it!

perfect for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2260002 on Feb 01, 2011

I love this gel. I have very sensitive skin,so I was using Johnson's baby shampoo to clean my face. Even that sometimes makes me my skin irritate. With this gel, I feel my face clean and soft. I also love the smell, it's calming.