AUD

AU$30.22

AU$30.22

Savings of: AU$0.00 (0% off)

Best Eye Cream ever

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Jan 14, 2013

I am 47 with super sensitive skin and this eye cream is the best. I have been using it for 6 weeks and it has reduced lines and puffiness with no irritation.Highly recommend. I also use the serum and night cream which are also great and my skin is nice & soft. Will try the day cream next.

This Eye Cream Works --- It Does The Job!

Posted by Reviewer2466666 on Aug 17, 2012

Doesn't sting my eyes like some Eye Creams (I have very sensitive skin). It pats in nicely. I do not rub it in, since the eye area is very delicate....rather I put a dab on my finger tip and pat it around the eye area. It soaks right in nicely! I see a difference in my fine lines and less puffiness too.

Good

Posted by LouLou on Apr 01, 2013

I think this product line is good. It is natural but also contains active ingredients . I also use the daycream and have tried the scrub and I like them all.

Great

Posted by Hanne67 on May 14, 2013

I have an entire set of all the Azelique products and love them! This eye treatment really helps to reduce wrinkles and puffiness. I only use a little bit and pat it on. I like that it comes in a pump bottle.

Me gusta muchisimo

Posted by ROSSITA on Jun 09, 2015

Compré otro, me gusta muchisimo, muyyy buen precio y deja la piel preciosa. ------------ Si te ayudé a decirte marca Sí abajo, para más opiniones de productos, mira en mi nick

Amazing eyecream

Posted by 5540738916401582003 on May 13, 2016

Warm tingly (but not unpleasant) sensation after applying, and it feels like there is some tightening/firming thing going on. Plus it is completely absorbed into the skin. You only need a fraction of a pump, and the pump is easy to control. It's not the kind that is all or nothing, yknow? I love it. Will totally repurchase (even though it is so expensive :'( ).

Delivers on some promises!

Posted by 5150985141166940825 on May 02, 2015

I def. feel as though my under-eye area seems perkier and "alive"/awake after I apply this treatment. Also, it was very affordable. I had no ill side effects such as break-outs. I am a fan and will buy again. Thanks!

Seems to be working

Posted by New-Zealand on Jul 27, 2013

Absorbs easily, no strong smells

Good

Posted by 5655246100354026249 on May 15, 2016

Much younger

Posted by 5628859795678423817 on Jun 02, 2016

It's a high quality product, no allergy reactions, so I could offer it to everybody.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »