AUD

AU$9.44

AU$9.45

Savings of: AU$0.01 (0% off)

another cream that is just as good

Posted by dingdongtwid on Oct 25, 2014

bought this for my friend whose baby is suffering quite frequent eczema. she said she likes the smell and it's light enough to moisturize dry skin.

Well. Хорошо.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 27, 2012

It is applied at eczema and psoriasis. Removes any sort of reddening and a peeling for the second days. It was bought for the daughter. Helped at the unclear rash similar to allergic manifestations. Применяется при экземе и псориазе. Снимает любого рода покраснения и шелушения уже на вторые сутки. Покупался для дочери. Помогал при непонятной сыпи, похожей на аллергические проявления.

like it for mysellf

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on May 08, 2012

my hands are very dry, itchy and irritated and I like this cream! delicate and effective. my skin looks and feels better with it! Will buy again.

My girl liked this

Posted by SassySingaporean on Oct 10, 2013

My girl had a serious flare up of eczema recently and I ordered this as I didn't want her to use any chemical formulations as much as possible. She really liked this cream as she said it was sufficiently moisturising and gentle. It stung a bit when her skin was raw but was okay to use when it started to dry up. This was highly rated on EWG. Ordering more of it.

Burn his skin

Posted by Reviewer1006602 on Jun 07, 2013

I bought this product for my 3 month old son who has eczema because all the reviews seem to be good. I used it for a week before stopping use. He screamed every time it went on, and it made his eczema much worse. I would not recommend it to anyone.

Effective skin protection

Posted by zoeblessing on May 23, 2013

I suffer from severe eczema on my feet and have tried numerous products. NOTHING stops the crazy itching, not even this cream, but so far this has proven to be the most effective at keeping the skin moisturized. The only thing that helps me at least manage the itch is Claratin (or in my case, store brand Loratadine). All the other eczema remedies I've tried, my skin would be dry again in 10 minutes. This one lasts much, much longer, and definitely soothes the discomfort. It helps the itch a tiny bit, so that's something too. I've started to notice that flareups would occur when I eat cake or some other sugar-laden food, so I am going to try cutting that out for a week and see if that helps. Eczema is a result of an inflamed body, so sugar and wheat could be causing my inflammation. In the meantime, I will continue to use this cream to help manage the problem. I love that it's mostly natural.

Good..good..really good!!

Posted by Marvika on May 10, 2012

Really good .. dry spots on child's cheeks have disappeared. Recommend!

good

Posted by Reviewer1082736 on May 04, 2012

good moisturiser,i even use it for my hands and after this cream hands are soft :)

It works very well

Posted by 5177185843692013463 on Dec 11, 2015

My daughter has eczema. after using this cream. I notice the result. her skin is better than before. Will buy again.

Posted by 5097228048547479885 on Jun 18, 2014

This cream really worked to help heal eczema on my hands and elbows. Within a day my skin felt better and the symtoms started disappearing. It has a soft scent that's not overpowering and it sinks into the skin quite fast. It's not too small but small enough to throw into a bag to take it on the go. I will keep ordering this for the rest of my life.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »