AUD

AU$6.83

AU$7.96

Savings of: AU$1.13 (14% off)

heaven in a box

Posted by 4996566907093119314 on Jun 23, 2014

only don't order with soaps, etc. or the box smells strongly of it.

good

Posted by Reviewer1213185 on Jun 21, 2014

Not exactly the healthiest snack.. high on sugar and gluten but better then the commercial cookies out there. I snuck these in when I went for a cup of tea, enjoyed them it is crispy minty and sweet. Though not much of an impact.. 糖分が多く、小麦も使ってるのであまり身体にはよくないですが、その辺でクッキー買うよりは遥かにましなので美味しそうなので買ってみました。ふんわりミントが香り、食感も軽く美味しいですが、激ウマってわけではありません。でもまあ美味しいですよ。ティータイムが楽しめました。

Good

Posted by 5321759186597959827 on May 06, 2014

Good

Bring them back!

Posted by 5090339320739142087 on May 05, 2014

Since I can't get Girl Scout cookies here (abroad), these help me get my Thin Mint fix. I'm so incredibly bummed that these have been discontinued on iherb. Please bring them back!

Chocolates

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

This cookie is sweeter than I imagine, but still good. The chocolate is strong and has a nice mint flavor. I almost wish the mint flavor was stronger and the chocolate was a bit less sweet, but that is my personal preference. The chocolate cookie inside is also very sweet and has a dense texture.

Yumm!

Posted by 5581248777144924740 on Apr 12, 2014

The pack had more cookies than I expected, and a great balance of chocolate and mint. Would like to order again but looks like they might have been discontinued.

Mint cookies

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Apr 05, 2014

wonderful real mint flavor, chocolate is great. Same price as in stores. I'm hooked on these.

yummy

Posted by 5371192561122578470 on Feb 27, 2014

yummy

THE BEST!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2099832 on Feb 18, 2014

Esp. if you live overseas and can't get things like Girl Scout cookies. These are AMAZING. I need to know who these crazy people are that are NOT giving these delicious cookies 5 stars. If there were more than 5 stars, I'd give them more than 5! These Fudge mint cookies are crispy, chocolately, and just minty enough to be delicious without being overwhelming. You can bet that I'll be buying them often!!!

Heavenly Chocolate Biscuits!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Jan 28, 2014

THESE are better, in my opinion, than the Girl Scout's version! I can eat so many of these in one sitting that I have to seriously lock the cabinet doors when these are in the house. Heavenly! I wish I could give them 10 stars!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »