Badger Company, Antioxidant Face Sunscreen, SPF 16, Damascus Rose, .85 fl oz (25.1 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

worth it

Posted by 4886771625763991160 on Aug 23, 2012

i finally found a broad spectrum sunscreen i dont mind putting on my face. the consistency is thick, creamy, and luxurious. it smells herbal and rosey, without a hint of sunscreen-smell. i'm almost addicted to it. the bottle is pretty small and costly but the product is so good that i think i'm going to buy these for the rest of my life.

My face is a whole shade fairer! And redness is greatly diminished!

Posted by Reviewer2929277 From Singapore on Jun 13, 2013

I have gone sunscreen-less for years because I just wasn't able to find one that wouldn't break me out. Just on a whim, I decided to try this because of the healing Seabuckthorn in this formula. Not only does it NOT BREAK ME OUT, it doesn't clog pores, has excellent healing properties (redness is severely diminished after application) and at the end of the day it is easy to remove (waterproof sunblock is just such a pore clogger). I love this sunscreen so much I have bought, used and finished 3 whole bottles of this! As I am typing this, I have 2 extra bottles in my dresser so that I don't have to worry about running out of this. It's THAT good a sunscreen!

good though could be easier to get on smoothly

Posted by Reviewer1936264 From Pennsylvania on Jun 11, 2012

Like this; the scent is very gentle and not bothersome, and my skin feels good after using it. It can be a little tricky to smooth on, bc if it's too thick you can end up brushing a line into your coverage with a sleeve, etc.

love it

Posted by melsie From Australia on Mar 13, 2013

I love this face sunscreen, I use it as my everyday face sunscreen. It feels really light on my skin and goes on smoothly. It makes my face a bit white if I don't rub it in properly, so make sure to massage this into your skin. I like the smell. It doesn't break me out.

White film on Dark skin.

Posted by Reviewer3053514 From Georgia on Jan 03, 2013

Im sure it protects well but as another reviewer said it is not a moisturizer as thick as it is and if you have dark skin it will show up too much.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »