AUD

AU$7.14

AU$7.94

Savings of: AU$0.80 (10% off)

loved it

Posted by 4701328228559181831 on Mar 18, 2014

I got this for myself an did not expect it to do more then smell nice, but it turned out it really does calm you and help you sleep. I love it and dab a little under my nose when ever I need a good nights sleep. So, I don't now how it works for babies but for a 20-something it's great. :)

It worked somehow!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Mar 06, 2015

Surprisingly, but it did help me relax and sleep well. I guess it's the calming effect of the lavander and I thank the Badger Company they've come up with the idea of creating it!

Lovely evening lipbalm

Posted by 4911930906903226277 on Oct 26, 2014

I have mine on my bedside table and use it every night, it is soft to apply and moisturising. The warmth of your finger will help it melt as you rub the balm in the tin. The smell of Lavender is not overpowering, just relaxing and soothing. The packaging is adorable. I sometimes apply it under my nose too, and it helps me relax. There's no bad aftertaste. I think also it will last me a long time

Deilig duft!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 15, 2014

Denne lukter deilig! Vet ikke om den gjør meg mer søvnig, men den dufter så godt at jeg nå forbinder det med god søvn! Tar litt under nesen rett før jeg slukker lyset. Kommer nok til å holde en lang stund, da det er lite som skal til og krukken inneholder mye.

Great product

Posted by 5262697906984807053 on Apr 08, 2016

I rub a little of balm under my baby's nose, on temples and hands. The smell is very nice and relaxing.

Not sure if this really works

Posted by 5002101594673037890 on May 10, 2016

Smell is not too strong for babies, but i don't find that it works.

My daughter love this!

Posted by 5425483509224757150 on Sep 17, 2014

My daughter uses it as a nighty night-ritual and put it under her nose and on her temple every night. I dont know if shes sleeping better but its a nice ritual :)

nothing !!!

Posted by 5198991231901787407 on Nov 26, 2015

It's was a very unpleasant smell, the effect does not work tried all ways for my baby but did nothing for her , i try it too but nothing !!! ,,, جربت المنتج ولم يعجبني ابدأ ، رائحته سيئة ولم يعطي اي مفعول للنوم او الاسترخاء لا لطفتلي ولا لي انا

smells fantastic

Posted by 4852352389878734213 on Apr 14, 2015

im not sure if this really helps me sleep better, but it smells great!

Smells divine

Posted by kiki37 on Sep 23, 2014

I bought this balm for my 5-year-old little girl. She instantly adored the packaging and so did I. The smell is fresh (although not "minty"), with the lavander being very present but not overpowering (we both love it). I have used it on her dry sore nose after a cold and she used it on her hands (to do like Mummy ;) No more dry skin after a couple of use. Last but not least, it has a "best by" date as well as the mention "12M" (i.e. can be used up to 12 months after opening). These two pieces of information are VERY important to me as you know very clearly if you can store the product or have to use it straight away upon reception. Lovely product that is already in my basket for my next order.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »