AUD

AU$19.10

AU$21.22

Savings of: AU$2.12 (10% off)

Love it

Posted by 4741495954976600200 on Nov 21, 2015

Really enjoy wearing this sunscreen. It's light and is EWG approved without the endocrine inhibiting chemicals in your OTC sunscreens. The high SPF is a bonus.

spf 35

Posted by 4902650793709937527 on Oct 30, 2015

It's makes my hands dry even after I wash them.

My new must-have

Posted by 5500680710890134502 on Aug 21, 2015

Excellent sun cream with only zinc oxyde as active ingredient, for the rest of formula it's also excellent no chemical! I can wear makeup after this cream Pity, he doesn't offer SPF 50 or more

Best natural sunscreen out there me thinks!

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

At least this sunscreen blocks UV rays, don't get burned

Not smelly and rubs in!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 02, 2015

I tried badger a few years ago, but it had a strong odor and would not spread easily. I decided to give them another chance since they are 0 on the EWG skindeep list. Love it!!!! No offensive smell and does rub in easily and disappears.

protección solar "segura" sin componentes perjudiciales

Posted by 5lanvianvil on May 31, 2015

Únicamente cuenta con filtros minerales y pocos ingredientes, entre ellos aceites (jojoba, girasol) por lo que es hidratante y me proporciona la seguridad de no estar empleando componentes perjudiciales. Además es 98%orgánica. Por el contrario, el residuo blanquecino que deja es MÁS QUE CONSIDERABLE. This sunscreen cream has only mineral filters and few ingredients, some of them are oils (jojoba,sunflower), so it's moisturizing and makes me feel safe avoiding harmful chemicals. Moreover, it's 98% organic. On the contrary, whitening effect is HUGE.

Looks so bad on!

Posted by naturalorganic on May 30, 2015

Just got this home yesterday and was very eager to try it. Since a lot of the reviews here on iHerb is great on the sunscreen, and on other places as well, I couldn't wait to try it. It was VERY white when I put it on my face. I thought it would disappear, at least a bit, like regular sunscreens. But no. I waited ~30 minutes before I put my mineral foundation on. And oh boy.. I looked like a geisha. And by that I didn't mean pale and with wonderful skin. No.. I looked VERY pale and with patches all over the face, dry spots and just REALLY awful. I'm naturally pale so I didn't think it would look so bad. But it did. I had to take it off. I would never wear that outside, cause it looked like I had painted myself with white paint. Seriously. I guess I will go back to the one I used to wear. This sunscreen was very thick in it's consistency, kinda hard to get out of the tube. I have normal skin, not especially dry or greasy. I guess you have to have oily skin to have this. And if you have brown skin,.. This sunscreen will make you look like a ghost. Like your head is totally wrong for your body. I really hoped I would love this. But no :(

Good stuff

Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015

I like this stuff. It works, but goes on a bit white. Gotta rub it in!

Badger Sunsceen 30

Posted by 4724780218291421444 on Feb 14, 2015

Used for a number of years. Cannot use chemical sunscreens as they cause growth problems on my skin. Pity that the formula is so white but that is the price of using a safer sun screen. Would recommend to anyone particularly if they have problem skin.

Badger Company Sport Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Unscented 2.9oz

Posted by 5223752303706777840 on Jan 27, 2015

I wanted a sunscreen that I didn't have to worry about toxic chemicals such as nano particles etc. I went for a company I felt I could trust to be honest about their ingredients. Feels a bit heavy to apply compared to a lotion but the whiteness disappears after a few minutes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »