AUD

AU$19.52

AU$21.69

Savings of: AU$2.17 (10% off)

Sublime Coverage

Posted by Reviewer3356813 on Jul 19, 2012

This rubs on perfectly- it looks like it never will and smells weird right out of the bottle (not bad but definitely different than standard sunscreen- no chemical odor, just lavender, olive oil and earthy odors). My husband and I wore it to both an Iron Maiden concert waiting in line in extreme heat and sun for an hour and also to the beach in the mid-day sun and we didn't get sunburn, just lovely, lightly-tan skin with no burn feeling. It's nice to know also that EWG rated this as a 1 on their scale of 1-10 for potentially harmful products, 1 being little to no risk.

The best face cream for sensitive/allergic face

Posted by Reviewer2191048 on Oct 24, 2012

I use it everyday and/or night even in winter. It's the best for my allergic/hive face, with only few ingredients (without vitamine or conservateur or perfume) this cream calm down my redness and itchiness, it hydrate very well, diminish my fine lines, it's so gentle! And without water in it, I can use it in winter, my face doesn't froze outside. So if you are very sensitive and/or allergic skin, you may get a try with it as a basic cream not only a sunscreen. The only thing is too gently pat and then gently rub the cream, it's very thick but I warm it up between hand before I put it on my face, and very little by little, because it's so concentred, it's a dream ! Weldone Badger !

doesn't work

Posted by 5301894359004687547 on Apr 03, 2014

I got burned badly using this. The first time I used it I got burned and thought it's because I didn't apply enough. Another time I used it again and made sure I applied plenty and re-applied, but got burned again just like when I wouldn't use any sunscreen.

Works like a charm!

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013

I love Badger products - great company, great products! Spent most of the afternoon in the sun during themy beach holiday and this prevented me from getting sunburnt.

Great stuff. Nice natural smell.

Posted by 4630143249810779993 on Jul 07, 2014

This is great sunscreen. It rubs on quite thick though, and is SUPER WHITE, so be prepared to get your 'mime' on! Other than that, I think this is an excellent all natural sunscreen, with a pleasant natural scent reminiscent of sunflower seeds. It does great in the water, but gets a little bit slick afterwards, so it would be a good idea to rub it in and let is absorb a bit before hitting the water. As far as staying on a sweaty body doing sports in the sun, it does a great job!

A must have in the summer time :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jul 28, 2013

Like that there is an unscented version :)

Love it for my baby

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Feb 11, 2014

This is now the only product I use for my baby. Yep, it's thick and white but I don't care. It's the only thing I feel confident will protect him, particularly around water. I use it too sometimes, but it is quite greasy feeling on my face. It improves over time as it sinks in. I used to find the beeswax smell nauseating, but didn't really notice it with this last tube. I also tried the Badger Lotion for my baby and me; I couldn't stand it. It was chalky, much more white, came off very easily in water and seemed to rub off once dry. This is a much, much better product.

Very good

Posted by Gibres on Feb 28, 2014

This is largely scent free. It comes out thickly, but I find that a little goes a long way, particularly compared to 'standard' products, which are much thinner. This does take some working in and does leave me looking a bit pale at first, but I like to see what's covered. I find that it does absorb well and moisturise my skin. Sun protection is good as well. This will be my sunscreen of choice going forward.

Good and safe sunscreen

Posted by LaVieestBelleBeauty on Mar 05, 2013

A thick sunscreen that goes on a bit white because of the high percentage of zinc. Quite hard to rub onto the skin but definitely protects from sunburn. Also stays on quite good when bathing. Gives a healthy tan. I think it would be great for kids!

Best Sunscreen ever!!!!!