AUD

AU$19.12

AU$21.24

Savings of: AU$2.13 (10% off)

thick and hard to rub in

Posted by 5515207103332926538 on Feb 08, 2015

I like this other than the fact it's a little thick and takes ages to rub in.

Me gusta

Posted by KELLAS on Nov 27, 2014

Composición inmejorable Protección y cuidado Deja la cara blanquecina y por eso no lo uso antes de maquillarme, pero para hacer deporte,para los niños es genial

Great

Posted by 5521680329322575492 on Oct 26, 2014

I bought this due to its safe rating with the EWG database. Works well, very thick but effective. Nice moisturising effect. Safe for the family.

Very good

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

One of the best sunscreens on the market. But it is a pity that it is too thick. The ingredients are great..all natural. I wish that this sunscreen is more easier to spread....

Muy bien

Posted by 4880989944577777043 on Aug 19, 2014

He probado el protector solar y los resultados han sido buenos. Lo volveré a comprar.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

thick and sticky, difficult to spread

Very good sunscreen

Posted by Polly-Petkova on Jul 31, 2014

I like it. It is the most clean organic sunscreen product on the market. All ingredients is natural, no irritation, smells good. Only the spreading is hard, and it left thick white film. But it is hard to wash out when you swimming. I have pale, freckly skin and I use it on the beach. There is needed to spread two-three times a day to have no burning. I will order it again.

Posted by bernwong on Jun 15, 2014

No sticky feeling on the skin. Good.

para mi niña

Posted by 5079205456861253724 on May 20, 2014

una forma sana y segura de proteger a mi niña de los rayos solares con aditivos naturales la uso todos los veranos y estoy muy contenta con los resultados

I have not got it yet

Posted by 5311239631979282557 on Apr 23, 2014

I asked for the product 43 days ago. It hasn't arrived yet and I have no news about it. I checked my adress data again and they are ok. No news from post office, custom office, courier,...Nothing. It was my first order to check working of service. Regards Carlos Nicolás Murcia (Spain)