AUD

AU$15.44

AU$16.24

Savings of: AU$0.80 (5% off)

Good.

Posted by Reviewer3343239 on Jul 28, 2012

My nails feels better after using this one, I recommend to use it before going to bed because it doesn't absorbs fast. Very economic, last forever.

Like it a lot.

Posted by aSolitaryCyclist on Aug 30, 2013

Very good, nourishing oil with a faint, sweet scent. What bothers me is the wide bottleneck (easy to spill the oil in case you drop the bottle) and totally useless brush. The handle of the brush is too long, which means that the brush becomes fuzzy.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Jul 10, 2013

Works well to repair my nails, smells nice. I only wish the opening was much smaller as you have to be careful not to spill the oil.

Great stuff

Posted by 4923281608889823547 on Mar 11, 2014

Love this cuticle oil so much! I put it in every chance I get, but even if I use it once a day (or even less) it helps to keep my cuticles from drying. And as a bonus, the smell is divine!!!

Love this nail oil product !

Posted by Reviewer1604466 on Jun 03, 2014

This is an excellent cuticle and nail oil. Very natural and healing to the nails (for nails on the hands and toes). Helps nails to grow and restores health. Love this product and have bought a couple extra as gifts! Thank you i-herb for having this product in your store !

great product

Posted by 5350977106181329166 on Jul 28, 2014

One of the best cuticle oils I ever used!

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2750674 on Jul 30, 2014

I really like it!

Great Product

Posted by 5130118958754244661 on Aug 01, 2014

Since I began using this, my nails feel a lot stronger and look a lot healthier and my cuticles are no longer dry and peeling. Has a lovely smell also. Would definitely recommend!

Love this.

Posted by 4976039347460058663 on Aug 01, 2014

Great packaging with a little brush applicator. It has defiantly hydrated my cuticles I have been using it every night,I would defiantly repurchase and recommend.

good

Posted by 4763271505919067384 on Apr 07, 2015

good