AUD

AU$8.47

AU$9.93

Savings of: AU$1.46 (15% off)

Easy to use - quick meals

Posted by 4668183831822032106 on Jan 26, 2014

Great for chicken noodle soup, hot pots, and to flavor just about anything.

Great

Posted by 4771540357818511701 on Feb 20, 2014

Great

Good substitution for whole chicken stock

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Jul 30, 2014

I use it as often as recipe calls for chicken stock because making a portion of stock at home in a normal way doesn't work for me - where I live it's quite impossible to buy an organic chicken which has the perfect smell and consistency. No comparison to bouillon tablets/powders.

Very yummy~~

Posted by hungrywolf on Aug 03, 2014

I use it in my soups and for making gravy!! Very yummy and concentrated so you don't need to use too much.

Can taste the love and care that went into making this.

Posted by bangkok on Nov 08, 2014

After you try this soup base you will never go back to any other soup again. Tastes like home made and a lot of loving care seems to go in this. You can taste all the individual ingredients. Tastes awesome!

Works great!

Posted by 5677445427736976624 on Jan 28, 2015

Love this item! I use it all the time and am so glad I tried it out through you guys!

Mmmmmm! Very good!

Posted by 4980531497769187144 on Feb 20, 2015

I love these bullions!!! I am making my own organic soups, gravies, and rice dishes and these organic bullions are delicious! I highly recommend them and will be reordering them soon!!!

Better Thank Bouillon, Organic Chicken Base

Posted by 5020082106546879665 on May 11, 2015

Great seasoning for dishes; full of flavor so you do not need too much

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1861424 on Jul 12, 2012

This is a great substitute for making your own stock. I don't usually like chicken bases but this one is good.

Check the size before ordering

Posted by 5201731428521606358 on Nov 10, 2014

I love this product, but it is not always easy to find at a good price. I normally purchase the 16 oz. jar at Cost Co but it hasn't been available recently. When I ordered this product for the same price as Cost Co I was very pleased until my shipment arrived and I realized it was an 8oz jar, not a 16 oz. jar. My bad for not checking, but while the product is great, the price is quite high here.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »