AUD

AU$6.69

AU$7.89

Savings of: AU$1.20 (15% off)

Homely taste

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Jul 21, 2013

Very wholesome flavour, cannot tell that it comes from a can as it taste exactly as if one has been braising beef for the last 6 hours. Greatly recommended since it is very worth for its price!

Easy soup maker

Posted by Reviewer2126262 on Apr 27, 2012

My local store stopped carrying this product, so I was beyond happy to see it for sale on iherb for less than my local store used to charge for it. A full bodied taste with a good smooth glassy broth, adds easy richness to chili & beans. A spoon of this, water and some cooked vegetables make an easy tasty soup.

A Classic...

Posted by 5058521787727018579 on Jul 05, 2012

I have purchased BTB Beef Base for years. Many local stores do not stock this product or don't stock the lower sodium versions. It's perfect when used in combination with Kitchen Bouquet for soups, sauces and gravies.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5493251685457932481 on Sep 20, 2013

Makes for a nice hot drink instead of coffee once in a while.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Oct 05, 2013

Obviously homemade stock is the best, but this is a close second. Great to have on hand to make risotto or soups.

top quality

Posted by Reviewer2730741 on Sep 12, 2011

This is some of the finest base products on the market.

Tastes like Real Beef

Posted by Reviewer1087857 on Nov 09, 2011

Best bouillon on the market for making gravy. Tastes just like homemade.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2165922 on Dec 29, 2011

I'VE USED IT FOR A FAIRLY LONG TIME, BUT COULDN'T FIND IT IN NAMPA. SINCE RECEIVING MINE FROM YOU I HAVE FOUND IT IN TWO STORES. THANKS, AS ONE EACH WAS INCLUDED IN CHRISTMAS PRESENTS.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer2189799 on Jan 01, 2012

I love all Better than Bouillon products. Fantastic stuff. Prices are great at iHerb, and their selection is quite extensive. I will continue shopping with them for anything that I need and they carry. There was one mishap--one of the bottles was broken in transit; it had been wrapped with another bottle of Beef Base and there was not enough packing between the two. I did not contact iHerb because the item was so inexpensive; however, I am sure that that they would have sent another one if I had asked. I had a second one and never took the time to contact them. Their prices are so great that I still came out ahead.

Best Bouillons

Posted by Reviewer2815419 on Jan 25, 2012

All of these bases are fantastic for soups, stews, sauces etc.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »