Better Than Milk, Vegan Soy Powder, Original, 25.9 oz (736 g)

AU$ 16.20

Great Tasting Milk Alternative

Posted by rabbit on Aug 31, 2012

I love this milk powder! I use it in so many different recipes. I use it to make a variety of vegan cheeses, alfredo sauce, cream of broccoli soup, au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, mashed potatoes, malted milk, hot chocolate, and many other recipes. It contains both calcium and B12, which helps if you are a vegan trying to incorporate these essential vitamins into your diet. A great benefit is that it lasts many times longer than the non-dairy milks which require refrigeration and saves you money in the long run. I've tried the rice milk variety which is made by the same company, but it doesn't really compare to this soy variety. I wish it did because I really try to limit my soy consumption. Unfortunately, the rice milk powder is way too sweet. This soy milk powder tastes great and has become a staple in my pantry.

will order again

Posted by Reviewer3296198 From New Zealand on Aug 13, 2011

use it in my hot chocolates... great to use when you dont want to open a carton of milk and/or dont have a refrigerator to store it. will order again when in stock

There is none comparable! 5 Stars +++

Posted by Reviewer1071305 From New York on Sep 30, 2011

TMy local Wegmans stopped carrying this for some reason but this is such a excellent product. I origially bought it to bring backpacking but now I use it at home in my cereal instead of milk and it tastes great! Don't buy the vanilla flavored version it does not taste good.

Better Than Milk Soy Milk

Posted by Reviewer3165593 From Oklahoma on Feb 13, 2012

This is the best soy milk I have ever tasted. I have tried different types of soy milk and I think they all taste nasty. This soy milk is the closest to tasting like real whole milk than any I have ever tasted in my life and in my opinion is healthier. I will continue to buy it, even if it cost more than whole milk. It is worth it, because it not only tastes better, but because it lasts longer. I recommend that others buy and use it as well.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2055419 From Wisconsin on Feb 14, 2012

"Better Than Milk . . . Original" is the only soy milk we like, and believe me my Vegan wife has tried them all.