AUD

AU$29.10

AU$36.38

Savings of: AU$7.28 (20% off)

very good product

Posted by Sahasrara13 on Sep 03, 2013

I bought this one with 2 more products, and ever since i started taking them i feel i have more energy and don't ger sleepy in the afternoons. I like it because the minerals are chelated which is from what i've read the best form for the body to absorb.

Great multiminerals

Posted by Reviewer2475419 on Jul 24, 2012

+ Contains copper + All minerals + Vitamin D3 + Decent amounts - Low amount of selenium Suggestions for bluebonnet * Maybe a little more copper * A little bit less calcium there is plenty of it in foods * Remove the magnesium oxide makes no sense For the rest one of the best multi minerals you can buy. I recommend to combine with concentrace trace minerals. Gives you a little bit extra magnesium (wich is good with the high amount of calcium in our diet) and a the extra trace minerals. For men/older people. Taking no iron at all is a little bit to optimistic since iron is still very important. So buy the iron containing version as well and swallow every day one with iron and one without iron. For people who want to save a little bit of money taking 3 caplets every 2 days. Will also give you decent amounts of minerals.

Best I have taken.

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Feb 18, 2012

These are the best multi minerals I have ever taken.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2332980 on Oct 10, 2011

Awesome

Muscle spasms, goodbye.

Posted by Reviewer2695165 on Mar 23, 2011

I have been using Bluebonnet multi=minerals in a capsule. These were listed as caplets but the bottle had both mixed together which seemed very weird to me. I have been taking them and they work fine, no muscle spasms. My actual preference is the powder in the gelcap, however, when I ordered I did not notice these were caplets (supposedly) I do not like getting a mixed bottle, it makes me feel like they ran out of one type, and finished it off with the other. However, if you have the pain of muscle spasms these are the best. I had tried other brands and was going to a chiropractor three times a week for help, when these are all it took. A was sent to a specialist who was going to put me on three muscle relaxers a day which would have caused me to be comatose, but chose to try these instead. So glad I did.

Aussie

Posted by Reviewer3061487 on Mar 08, 2011

My Doctor who specializes in nutritional medicine recommended a compounded script that had similar levels of minerals to this product - and it worked but I couldn't afford it. This product is one tenth the price. The pills are a bit bulky, and it might be worthwhile taking twice as many at half the size.

Great Multi Mineral

Posted by Reviewer1339151 on Nov 16, 2010

I have been using this product for a number of years and was so happy to find it at iHerb for much less than I normally pay.

I will never go back to cheap Wal Mart vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2052168 on Jun 23, 2010

This is the best multi I have taken. Gentle on the stomach and I feel better.

Right for me

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Apr 24, 2010

As an older woman past menses I do not want to overload with iron. This is an iron-free mineral supplement at a very reasonable price.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer3036917 on Mar 12, 2010

I was looking for a good multi mineral and this one is digested quite well. I also think it is absorbed thorougly!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »