AUD

AU$64.71

AU$80.88

Savings of: AU$16.18 (20% off)

Delicious taste, pure, hormones/antibiotics - free

Posted by Trinity on Feb 19, 2016

I really like this protein. I hope iHerb continues selling it. It's hormones/antibiotics free and has quite pleasant chocolate taste. It's lightly sweetened, not too much, with stevia. It's one of the purest protein products I've found here and although not very cheap, the price for the amount and quality is affordable. It is easy to mix with water, almond milk or yogurt, and the taste is delicious. I also bought the packets of the same product, as sometimes when I'm very busy travelling between the offices I don't have time to eat, so taking one of themwith water kills my hunger and gives me the proteins my body needs. It is delicious too.

Amazing protein powder

Posted by 5137900793759539015 on Feb 13, 2016

I never comment on products unless I have a complaint - but this is an exception. I have tried SO many protein powders and this one tops them all. I LOVE IT. I can mix a scoop with a cup of water (to avoid extra carbs and calories) and I truly feel like I am having a special treat. And getting 26 grams of protein in the process! There is no gritty feeling, and no bad aftertaste. Hands down my favorite!

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer3078417 on Feb 07, 2016

LOVE IT!

no soy makes this very good

Posted by 4647831336328803100 on Sep 02, 2015

My daughter really likes the Chocolate flavor and I like it in any flavor because it does not have SOY!!

Holy mother of whey!

Posted by 5321015520598813107 on Aug 08, 2015

Best out of all the Bluebonnet wheys! It has such a smooth taste that I can't taste any sweetners and it dissolves quickly. Goes well with water, low fat milk, or almond milk. Really helped me build lean muscle while losing some pounds. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a whey that is tasty, most whey per gram of serving per buck without tasting like chalk, and relatively affordable compared to high end whey. A must buy!

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Chocolate Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2167095 on Jun 13, 2015

Nice taste, like ovaltine.

I'm a fan of Bluebonnet Whey.

Posted by 5086084480570769239 on Feb 01, 2015

I appreciate that Bluebonnet Whey isn't too sweet. Other brands leave you with a sugary tasty in your mouth that I don't like. Other great brand of gluten-free and hormone-free whey protein is Thera's Whey.

Bluebonnet Whey Protein Isolate Natural Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1228042 on Jan 31, 2014

Great taste, great mixability. Natural ingredients. No bloating. Just a little bit more expensive but well worth the price tag.

Whey Protein Isolate, Natural Chocalate

Posted by 5506010431916499415 on Oct 04, 2013

Excellent taste-can use with frozen fruit- love it

Good!