Bob's Red Mill, All Purpose Baking Flour, Gluten Free, 44 oz (1.24 kg)

AU$ 10.27

Very convenient!

Posted by LantauMama From Hong Kong on Jun 10, 2013

Okay, so I tried... to follow gluten free recipes and mix my own flour from this and that... I wound up with lots of different flours none of them getting fully used. This stuff is great - easy to use, and you don't really need to think about it - makes gluten free baking and cooking at home much easier for us.

Best GF Flour

Posted by Reviewer1477814 From California on Feb 20, 2012

Great GF flour for baking. Slightly thicker than the rice flour in things like crepes.

Good Stuff!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jul 21, 2012

Suffer from allergies and candida, have had no trouble with this flour and is a regular on my shopping list.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2476430 From Illinois on Nov 17, 2012

This baking mix allows my favorite chocolate chip recipe made with traditional flour to still taste exactly like my favorite chocolate chip recipe! I've also made delicious quick breads with this mix. They suggest, and I do recommend using xanthan gum with it. I definitely do not feel deprived of really yummy baked goods!

Fantastic flour.

Posted by Reviewer1072897 From Norway on Jan 03, 2013

Ah... I can't really explain how grateful I am to Bob's Red Mill for offering this product, and iHerb for carrying it. This flour has become a staple in my kitchen - it works perfect in just about everything.