AUD

AU$12.86

AU$13.53

Savings of: AU$0.67 (5% off)

Best GF Flour

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Feb 20, 2012

Great GF flour for baking. Slightly thicker than the rice flour in things like crepes.

Good Stuff!

Posted by 4613142442863848488 on Jul 21, 2012

Suffer from allergies and candida, have had no trouble with this flour and is a regular on my shopping list.

Very convenient!

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 10, 2013

Okay, so I tried... to follow gluten free recipes and mix my own flour from this and that... I wound up with lots of different flours none of them getting fully used. This stuff is great - easy to use, and you don't really need to think about it - makes gluten free baking and cooking at home much easier for us.

I go through this stuff FAST

Posted by Reviewer1599612 on Aug 05, 2011

I really enjoy baking with this flour mix. I've made pizza crust, pancakes, crepes, muffins, cookies, chicken strips, and more. It is great not to have to buy all different types of flours and make combinations for recipes. You can get a bunch of trusty recipes from the Bob's Red Mill website. I haven't been disappointed with any of them. One warning: This stuff tastes gross uncooked. You won't be eating chocolate chip cookie dough with this flour! But once baked/cooked, the result is very pleasing.

Awesome gluten free flour

Posted by Reviewer3216428 on Mar 13, 2011

Makes the best gluten choc. chip cookies. Best price

doesn't taste gluten free

Posted by Reviewer3190906 on Apr 30, 2011

Made delicious gluten free muffins and my family loved it.

Makes delicious banana bread

Posted by Reviewer1062430 on Jun 23, 2011

I made the banana bread recipe on the back of the bag and I was really pleased with the result. I'm planning many more gluten-free baked goods with this flour. I never thought gluten-free baking would be this easy or tasty!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Nov 14, 2011

This stuff is very versatile and I just made the best chocolate chip cookies with their recipe, which I found online.

Can count on Bob

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Dec 05, 2011

I am glad I herb carries Bob's products and the price is as good or better then in my grocery store which is inconvenient for me. I like receiving these products by mail.

GF all purpose flour

Posted by Reviewer3146567 on Dec 05, 2011

have used it and it's great...nice to have different flours already mixed for use

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »