Bob's Red Mill, Almond Meal / Flour, Gluten-Free, 16 oz (1lb) 453g

AU$13.68
AU$14.39
Savings of: AU$0.72 (5% Off)
Reviews 2-star

Very coarse meal

Posted by Reviewer1117301 on May 01, 2009

I made my own almond meal before I purchased the Bob's Red Mill almond flour. I honestly don't think it's worth my money to purchase this product any longer as I can make my own for a considerable amount less by buying bulk almonds, blanching them myself and grinding them myself. Not only that but the Bob's Almond Meal/Flour seems to have big chunks in it that you can definitely taste when cooking/baking with it. I made almond flour pancakes with homemade almond meal and the texture was right on, I made them with this purchased almond flour and I bit down quite a few times on chewy larger pieces of almonds.