AUD

AU$9.60

AU$10.08

Savings of: AU$0.48 (5% off)

results-UNKNOWN

Posted by Reviewer3109182 on Apr 28, 2010

wife will not use. her mother trained her to use wheat flour. I use Coconut flour in place of shredded coconut but a table spoon a day will not use 16oz very fast. My costs have gone way down, which is good.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer3322629 on Jun 07, 2010

This stuff is amazing. I use it for any recipe by simply adding a little over half the flour called for and adding an extra egg, (I sub NOW Turbinado for white and brown sugar). This works great, and I can make amazing peanut butter brownies, all kinds of cookies, etc. for my gluten free sons. They LOVE them! This flour seems expensive, but it lasts a long time due because you only need to use a small amount.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Coconut Flour, Gluten Free, 16 oz (1 lb) 453 g

Posted by Reviewer1436270 on Jun 20, 2010

Excellent product as usual.

Another fantastic product from Bob's Red Mill

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jun 28, 2010

I use this in baking in combination at times with almond meal and Bob's gluten free plain flour. It does soak up the mositure so recipes do need to be adjusted. You can find soem greatrecpes on the internet. Again this product is true quality and I recently made a great birhtday cake for my dauther using this product. the taste is distictive and you can tell it is coconut, I find it very pleasant taste. Melbourne Australia

Best Flour

Posted by Reviewer1716020 on Sep 03, 2010

Best Gluten Free Flour!

Low Carb Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1319074 on Sep 15, 2010

This has replaced 1/4 cup of other flours in all my recipes. It adds protein, fiber, and taste!

Coconut Flour

Posted by Reviewer1813621 on Oct 03, 2010

I bought a coconut flour cookbook, and made the peanut butter cookie recipe with this. They were very good. And they keep very well, too. Be sure to sift the flour when they say to sift. Will be trying some more recipes.

Smells great and adds nice flavour

Posted by Reviewer2774669 on Oct 24, 2010

When I opened this I thought it smelled awesome. You can definitely smell coconut in this. It certainly has a different texture than your traditional flour. So far I've tried out the pancake recipe on the back of the package and it turned out great, though slightly more dense than I'm used to.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1534820 on Dec 15, 2010

Kind of tricky to bake with, but a great gluten free alternative. i love the coconut taste! I even snack on it...spoonful mixed with milk and vanilla stevia. tastes like sugar cookie dough^^ (but with fiber and protein instead of sugar and fat) I

Coconut flour

Posted by Reviewer1733755 on Dec 18, 2010

Falvour is wonderful wonderfull. I liked this very much.