AUD

AU$6.42

AU$6.76

Savings of: AU$0.34 (5% off)

• Reviews | English

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Apr 21, 2011

good for making dehydrated or toasted buckwheat for crunchy cereal.

These groats are good

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 23, 2008

I love these groats. I have been eating them for a month now and they really are a great addition for anyone who wants to feel more energy. I do put some bee pollen, cinnamon, and flax seed powder on them.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Oct 15, 2010

Good organic and raw. I will be sprouting these along with sunflower seeds and then mix with some raw honey and coconut oil and then put them all in a dehydrator to make raw museli.

Buckwheat Groats how I love you

Posted by Reviewer3256391 on Dec 07, 2009

The taste doesn't have you racing back for more, but it is the only grain that I have no trouble with whatsoever. It doesn't take long to cook and I top it with a couple of eggs and VOILA' breakfast. It sticks to my ribs and I don't get hungry till lunchtime.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1899863 on May 12, 2011

Went vegan love the options available now. Makes it so much easier. And you have great delivery and service. Thank you

I am very satisfied with the product and service from iHerb.

Posted by Reviewer3167055 on May 18, 2011

The product was fresh and had the expiration date as stated on the website (about two years from the order date); it was well packaged to sustain rough handling, it was shipped without any delay. Great service and great product.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1664422 on Aug 02, 2011

Good!

i love buckwheat groats

Posted by Reviewer2017826 on Aug 09, 2011

This is my first time trying them and I love them. This is good quality products.

Delicious!

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Nov 15, 2011

A great daily treat, goes well with berries or rhubarb. No creepy crawly additions that I have found in inferior brands - clean un contaminated and gluten free product.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2065135 on Jan 05, 2012

I eat these raw, added in with my morning cereal and bananas. I love the taste. This is just like the buckwheat groats I used to buy at my co-op back in Texas.