AUD

AU$6.30

AU$6.63

Savings of: AU$0.33 (5% off)

• Customer Ratings

Red Mill Whole Grain Buckwheat

Posted by 4911952558839957168 on Aug 25, 2012

Excellent product at a good price. Red Mill is a brand I always look for, the company has a fresh product that tastes great.

FREAKING AWESOME

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 18, 2012

I LOVE these buckwheat groats. I know they don't say raw on the package, but I soaked them for 12 hours, rinsed, and then soaked again 12 hours, rinsed and used them in my morning soaked oats cereal( combined soaked oats with the groats), and they were AWESOME. They did sprout after 36 hours too, so they must be pretty raw! They are sweet, nutty, high in protein and grain free ( buckwheat is the seed of a fruit). Will buy again!

Great quality and price

Posted by Reviewer3020167 on Feb 23, 2012

I use these in my daily fresh (raw) grain muesli.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2159368 on Jan 25, 2012

As the title says, 'excellent'.

Fresh and tasty

Posted by x-tine on Jan 16, 2012

These are great buckwheat groats. It cooks up in less than 20 mins and can be eaten as a hot cereal or makes a great grain-based salad. Tastes really good with tomoato-based sauces too (think pasta sauce) with a sprinkling of vinegar and nutritional yeast. Yum!

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2065135 on Jan 05, 2012

I eat these raw, added in with my morning cereal and bananas. I love the taste. This is just like the buckwheat groats I used to buy at my co-op back in Texas.

Delicious!

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Nov 15, 2011

A great daily treat, goes well with berries or rhubarb. No creepy crawly additions that I have found in inferior brands - clean un contaminated and gluten free product.

i love buckwheat groats

Posted by Reviewer2017826 on Aug 09, 2011

This is my first time trying them and I love them. This is good quality products.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1664422 on Aug 02, 2011

Good!

I am very satisfied with the product and service from iHerb.

Posted by Reviewer3167055 on May 18, 2011

The product was fresh and had the expiration date as stated on the website (about two years from the order date); it was well packaged to sustain rough handling, it was shipped without any delay. Great service and great product.