Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Whole Wheat Pastry Flour, 48 oz (1.36 kg)

AU$ 5.38
Reviews 2-star

Disappointed with Shipping Method

Posted by 4849532669998700223 on Feb 19, 2014

I just received the pastry flour in the mail yesterday so I'm not sure how it will taste in my recipes yet. I am more disappointed with the way IHerb shipped this product. I had other heavier items that I ordered and I guess somewhere in transit one of those items popped the flour bag allowing flour to coat all of the other contents in my package. The only thing in the box besides my item was a peiece of packaging paper. There were no packing peanuts or anything else of that nature in the box which allowed to the items to move freely and thus pop the flour bag open. I'm not sure if I'll be ordering this flour in the future for that reason, and if I do re-order, I'll be sure not to purchase heavier items with it.