AUD

AU$4.40

AU$4.62

Savings of: AU$0.23 (5% off)

Pure Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer2697583 on Jul 18, 2012

I love this product. I feel good knowing there is no alluminum in it.

Cheap!

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Use it in baking.. Very cheap!

Aluminum free!!!

Posted by NatursKathy on Jul 16, 2012

I believe, that worth to pay the extra for this baking Soda. I use it as anti-acid, and I use it for baking. s an anti-acid, you feel the difference in taste vs Arm and Hammer. Arm and hammer if you do not drink it up at once, it develops a funky flavor. Bobs Red Mill, tastes the same, even if you continue to drink 5 minutes later. So no chemical reaction develop while standing in water.

Works well

Posted by frodoswami on Jul 13, 2012

Balances my ph, and I love that its aluminium free, which is important.

A natural product

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Jul 12, 2012

I like that this sodium bicarbonate is extracted from natural deposits using water rather than produced in a factory through chemical reactions. It seems to be a more natural process. The product works well.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Jul 11, 2012

Does the job and no aluminum!

great

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012

always love bobs red mill products. this is the only baking soda i will use

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1519910 on Jul 09, 2012

I just laove baking soda.I use it as a deodorant under my arms, i scrub my face with it, sometimes use it when I'm cleaning the house, sometimes rinse my teeth with it. It's multifunctional and it really does work. Especially pleased with the fact it works so great as a deodorant...I mean wow...no more smelly armpits!

Love it!!

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012

Have not used it for cooking. Use it as deodorant !!! Works great, stay odor free. Folks, baking soda is the best deodorant you will find!!! Try it. My armpits sweat ALOT but do not smell at all when using baking soda. (You have to make sure it is used on clean armpits otherwise will not work as well). I put the "terra naturals goji-acai deodorant after applying the baking soda and smell amazing!! :)) The consistency of this baking soda is very fine compared to supermarket brands and I like it much more. Can never go wrong with Bob's products! Worth the $$ for sure!

aluminum-free!

Posted by AmyGreen on Jul 06, 2012

This baking soda is free of heavy metals and works wonderfully. I use it regularly in my baking.