AUD

AU$4.63

AU$4.86

Savings of: AU$0.24 (5% off)

Aluminium free baking soda

Posted by Reviewer2285528 on Feb 05, 2011

My husband takes a teaspoon of this every day to askalise his body, as he has cancer, and has no treatment, is doing well. Good price.

Doesn't irritate skin!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

I used to use the baking soda in the orange box. When I tried to make a natural deodorant with orange-box-baking soda, cornstarch, and coconut oil, it irritated my armpits, like it was on fire after 2nd day of use. I tried to lower the orange-box-baking soda content, and even a trace amount of it irritated me. Then I tried this one - no skin irritation at all! So for those who are sensitive to orange-box-baking soda, try this one! If it didn't hurt my skin, this must be way much better, both for external and internal use. Now I wonder what the orange-box-baking soda did to my body when I use it for baking....

All purpose for internal and external use

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on May 02, 2011

Change your PH value, change your life. Use small amounts as a face and body scrub: no more acne or rashes; use very small amount as tooth powder. Use 1/2 teaspoon to make a shampoo rinse. No more gunk in hair or scalp acne. I used to "burn" through leather watch bands regularly; obviously my skin was too acidic. I can hardly wait to see, now that I drink 1/4 teaspoon of sodium bicabonate in water every other day, what change there will be in my skin's acidity from now on. I've also ordered litmus paper from iHerb to test my acidity or alkalinity. Best wishes on your experiment, Ernest in NYC

Love Bob's Red Mill!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

Because of my food sensitivities, I didn't tolerate baking soda until I found Bob's Red Mill high quality aluminum-free, gluten-free baking soda. I went so many years without being able to use baking soda. Wish I had known about Bob's Red Mill years ago!! The best baking soda on the market, as far as I have found.

Cancer Remedy

Posted by Reviewer2965781 on Jun 08, 2008

I read an internet article that stated Europe has been using baking soda as a cure for cancer. The article claimed that taking 1 teaspoon of baking soda morning and night for a month creates a PH level wherein cancer cells can't live. After 1 month the maintenance amount is 1 teaspoon per day. The baking soda must be ALUMINUM FREE. I'm going to give the product a try. The baking soda is inexpensive, and I doubt there's any harmful side effects. Wish me luck!

bi-carb

Posted by Reviewer2799475 on Jul 25, 2010

Excellent product. Please don't ever run out. Very reasonably priced and the shipping cost fantastic for all us international buyers. Joy

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3336206 on Oct 12, 2009

Works great for a maple syrup and baking soda mixture. Works in the laundry, brushing teeth, and a lot of other uses. Great product!

Love it!!

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012

Have not used it for cooking. Use it as deodorant !!! Works great, stay odor free. Folks, baking soda is the best deodorant you will find!!! Try it. My armpits sweat ALOT but do not smell at all when using baking soda. (You have to make sure it is used on clean armpits otherwise will not work as well). I put the "terra naturals goji-acai deodorant after applying the baking soda and smell amazing!! :)) The consistency of this baking soda is very fine compared to supermarket brands and I like it much more. Can never go wrong with Bob's products! Worth the $$ for sure!

good

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

good

best of all

Posted by Reviewer1156534 on Apr 08, 2011

this baking soda is awson I use to alkalie my system and the magnesium citrate with very good sucess. Was constipated but not anymore since using both product. thank you Iherb for your quick shipping been refering these two product to everyone that is constipated.