AUD

AU$3.03

AU$4.66

Savings of: AU$1.63 (35% off)

bi-carb

Posted by Reviewer2799475 on Jul 25, 2010

Excellent product. Please don't ever run out. Very reasonably priced and the shipping cost fantastic for all us international buyers. Joy

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3336206 on Oct 12, 2009

Works great for a maple syrup and baking soda mixture. Works in the laundry, brushing teeth, and a lot of other uses. Great product!

Økologisk Natron

Posted by Rabatkode-Danmark on Dec 16, 2016

Økologisk Natron, som vi ville kalde det i Danmark. På engelsk hedder det Baking Soda, ikke at for at forveksle med Baking Powder ( bagepulver). Det her Natron er uden aluminum og er af den ypperste, økologiske kvalitet. Det smager bedre end Dr Oetker natron. Ja faktisk smager det ikke af noget, og det er det bedste jeg kan sige om det. Baking Soda er vildt godt for ph værdien i din krop, og jeg bruger det til at neutralisere syren i mine c vitamin pulver drikke. Giv gerne min kommentar et like, så vi kan få danske kommentarer frem her på iherb :) Og besøger du min profil og bruger den kode der står i toppen får du 10 % i rabat på dit første køb her Iherb

I MAKE HEALTHY LEMON SODA WITH THIS

Posted by satokovann on Oct 22, 2016

JUST PUT HALF TEA SPOON OF THIS, HALF A LEMON, AND STEVIA IN A COLD WATER MAKE GREAT TASTING LEMON SODA, AND IT'S VERY GOOD TO KEEP YOUR BODY ALKALINE. I DRINK THIS SODA UP TO 4 TIMES A DAY, AND REALLY ENJOY IT.

Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer3063541 on Apr 15, 2009

Thanks a lot for your very fast delivery!!! I'm sure it'll be of emense healthy value for us!!! All the Best and please keep going! A very pleased costumer in Ireland***

natural

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2009

Happy to find an aluminum-free, natural baking soda.

Natural teeth whitener

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Jul 25, 2009

I brush my teeth with this stuff and I think it is whitening my teeth! I love that it is aluminum free! My Grandmother brushed her teeth with regular baking soda...She never had a cavity, but she died of Alzheimer's disease. I have read there is a link to Alzheimer's and heavy aluminum exposure! So I thought I would play it safe and use this toxic free version!

Al free Baking Soda

Posted by Reviewer1568708 on Aug 02, 2009

I use this to add to my distilled water, in addition to Magnesium Carbonate. To be sure I'm not getting Aluminum despite claims by largest manufacturing that there isn't any in their product. Always am leary of big companies, and their promises

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3181107 on Aug 03, 2009

When you use a product for so long you almost forget why you choose it. This is not so with Bob's Red Mill Baking Soda the first batch will answer any doubts or forget me nots it does its job and does it well. Very FRESH!

pastor joe

Posted by Reviewer2232680 on Sep 30, 2008

Good pure baking soda, mixes in water to be clear