AUD

AU$12.02

AU$12.65

Savings of: AU$0.63 (5% off)

Happy to have teff!

Posted by Umbridge on Apr 22, 2012

We can't get teff in Australia, so I save this for special dishes (like injera!) or only use it in small amounts. I like that it is both gluten free and wholegrain, and mixed with other flours it makes a great multi-grain bread.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1906735 on Oct 10, 2012

Nice texture and nutty taste!

Makes an awesome chocolate cake!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This gluten free flour is full of healthy nutrients. It makes great chocolate cake, cookies and other baked goods that contain nuts. Soak flour prior to using it to cook with and it will take any crunchiness out of the grain that it may have; I soaked mine for a short time and didn't notice any crunchiness.

Teff Flour

Posted by Reviewer1381713 on Jun 05, 2012

this teff flour is so moist and nutrient dense.

Great for homemade gluten free oreo cookies!!

Posted by Reviewer3020614 on Apr 12, 2012

Google Gluten Free Girl and the Chef Oreo Cookies and the recipe I use should come up. It's the best recipe I've found for gf homemade oreo cookies - highly recommend her other recipes too!!

Good seal

Posted by 4678624565538596670 on Feb 01, 2014

Packaged well with no apparent leaks. It is ground to the consistency as a regular flour would be. Works well when used as part of an all purpose flour mix to bake gluten free. I use the AP flour mix to make gluten free bread. Works great. As with all my ingredients I store in mason jars that has all the air removed to keep them clean and dry.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Dec 21, 2007

These make incredible almond or cashew butter gluten free cookies! It is also a high protein grain!

Bob's Red Mill, Whole Grain Teff Flour, Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1552092 on Sep 24, 2008

Purchased to use in "birdie bread" for my parrots. Very satisfied with quality & freshness.

Whole Grain Teff Flour

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Jan 12, 2009

This flour makes very delicious muffins. I am sensitive to wheat, so I try to find other alternatives that taste good. I've also used this for cookies, but that hasn't been as successful as the muffins. The recipe is on the bag.

Teff Flour

Posted by Reviewer1630454 on Mar 08, 2009

Was deliver in a great time and was a very good flour would recommed this site to everone looking for this kind of product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »