AUD

AU$12.26

AU$12.91

Savings of: AU$0.65 (5% off)

Happy to have teff!

Posted by Umbridge on Apr 22, 2012

We can't get teff in Australia, so I save this for special dishes (like injera!) or only use it in small amounts. I like that it is both gluten free and wholegrain, and mixed with other flours it makes a great multi-grain bread.

Makes an awesome chocolate cake!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

This gluten free flour is full of healthy nutrients. It makes great chocolate cake, cookies and other baked goods that contain nuts. Soak flour prior to using it to cook with and it will take any crunchiness out of the grain that it may have; I soaked mine for a short time and didn't notice any crunchiness.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1906735 on Oct 10, 2012

Nice texture and nutty taste!

like it

Posted by Reviewer2259021 on Sep 29, 2011

I use it for all my baking. It taste good and have a lot of nutrition. I would buy this product again and again.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2444935 on Aug 19, 2012

Use this often as part of my flour blends in gluten free baking. Love it also d/t higher protein/nutrition content. Makes out of this world teff pancakes! Would definitely recommend.

Great for homemade gluten free oreo cookies!!

Posted by Reviewer3020614 on Apr 12, 2012

Google Gluten Free Girl and the Chef Oreo Cookies and the recipe I use should come up. It's the best recipe I've found for gf homemade oreo cookies - highly recommend her other recipes too!!

Teff Flour

Posted by Reviewer1381713 on Jun 05, 2012

this teff flour is so moist and nutrient dense.

teff flour

Posted by Reviewer1428760 on Feb 12, 2010

wonderful product,not easy to find in stores. It is nutritious and enhances many traditional recipes by replacing some of other kinds of flour. It is a blessing for those who do not tolerate gluten. Teff flour has become a staple in my baking since I was introduced to it by an Ethiopian friend.

Good seal

Posted by 4678624565538596670 on Feb 01, 2014

Packaged well with no apparent leaks. It is ground to the consistency as a regular flour would be. Works well when used as part of an all purpose flour mix to bake gluten free. I use the AP flour mix to make gluten free bread. Works great. As with all my ingredients I store in mason jars that has all the air removed to keep them clean and dry.

Bob's Red Mill, Whole Grain Teff Flour, Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1552092 on Sep 24, 2008

Purchased to use in "birdie bread" for my parrots. Very satisfied with quality & freshness.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »