AUD

AU$11.91

AU$15.52

Savings of: AU$3.61 (23% off)

Best Allergy Relief Medicine on the Market---NO side effects---Very Effective!!!

Posted by Reviewer2438675 on May 26, 2008

I have been using this product for many years. My entire family uses it and we have recommended it to everyone we know. After I give it to someone to try, they always ask me where I got it because it works amazingly. They all have said the same thing......that it is remarkable at how well this product works for allergies. I highly recommend this product to everyone. Also, iHerb is a wonderful company to do business with. Prices are good and shipping is very quick. Never had a problem with them over the years.

MUST TRY

Posted by Reviewer1652744 on May 09, 2009

My husband tried everything from over the counter to prescriptions drugs, EVERYTHING made him drowsy and upset his stomach.. This is the ONLY thing that works without side affects. It is AWESOME and I am recommending it to everyone.

Boericke & Tafel Allergiemittel

Posted by Reviewer2428086 on Jun 23, 2008

Controls symptoms quickly and the product can be used every hour as needed. Interaction with other meds appear to be not a problem.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2768602 on Dec 22, 2008

My children suffer from allergies all season long. Unlike those other brands, this is all natural and I'm not scared to give them to my kids.

Provides fast allergy relief

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 13, 2012

It works fast. It tastes slightly sweet and pleasant. I'm glad I found these when I needed them the most.

Safe remedy for allergy

Posted by Reviewer1630781 on Jun 16, 2012

It helps if you are allergic to cats!

these are great

Posted by Reviewer2215250 on Jun 27, 2009

My husband loves this allergy relief, the other day he has like a cold I told him that looks like allergies more than cold, anyway he couln't breath because the congestion, then he took 1 pill each hour for 3 o 4 hours and no more congestion, so now anytime he gets congestion he takes 1 pill and gets better fast, without th side effects of allergies medicine

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3166409 on Jan 01, 2011

Flu colds only lasy for 2 days relief in second. amazing.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2829732 on Jan 13, 2011

No side effects and very effective. My entire family uses this now instead of pharmaceuticals.

spring allergy

Posted by Reviewer1595612 on May 30, 2011

This probably the best allergy pill Ive taken. I took this pill for a week and a half and all my symptoms were gone didn't even finish the pack! saving the rest for next allergy season.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »