AUD

AU$12.95

AU$16.86

Savings of: AU$3.91 (23% off)

It is miracle in the bottle

Posted by Reviewer2867464 on Sep 08, 2007

My whole family and all of my friends use it. If taken at the very first signs of cold or flu it stops them immediately. We also take it as a preventive measure after/during being around sick people. It works like magic. I always have it with me in my purse. I highly recommend this product.

North Carolina - Wilkes County

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Oct 28, 2008

I have used this homeopathic product for about 15 years now. Works great, the sooner you start it when you suspect a cold the more effecti it is.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2542128 on Oct 28, 2008

This stuff really works. This is the only thing my family takes at first signs of cold or flu. We don't get sick unless I don't have any on hand.

I'd recommend Alpha CF

Posted by Reviewer3076044 on Jan 02, 2008

I started with Alpha CF for children on the recommendation of a friend. when I went back to get more at the health food store they sold out. I got the adult version and adjusted the serving portions and now we all use the same bottle. 120 count. You can imagine my pleasant surprise when I found the product online for about 1/2 the price. I feel comfortable offering this to my children and they have a pleasant taste. Even my picky daughter will take them without a problem. She actually likes them so I have to put them out of her way.

realy works

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Apr 12, 2011

Work Fast & Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1104059 on Apr 12, 2013

This is my third year using this as part of the "Winterize" protocol for everyone in the house. My oldest son particularly like this because it is easy to keep the whole bottle in his backpack and take them at the first sign of cold anytime anywhere.

Excellent!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Dec 21, 2012

At the moment you notice ther first symptons if you take it, you will feel the difference. I recommned it!!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2114243 on Dec 21, 2012

This has stopped me from getting sick many times.

Works Wonders!

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Feb 10, 2014

Feel a cold or flu coming on? Fighting the symptoms? Alpha CF will get you through quicker than you thought possible, especially if you take this at the first signs of illness.

Always good!

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Oct 24, 2009

I've been using Boericke and Tafel Alpha CF since high school and it's always effective. Great immune booster; keeps me well throughout the year.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »