AUD

AU$11.91

AU$15.52

Savings of: AU$3.61 (23% off)

Just okay

Posted by Reviewer2088972 on Feb 20, 2009

No more helpful than shea butter but good to mix with other creams I guess. Nowhere near the promises though.

Very good and not aggressive for your skin!

Posted by 5569968540068906770 on Feb 08, 2014

I was looking for a good cream to cure my psoriasis avoiding aggressive chemical ingredients as cortisone which tends to make your skin finer, more fragile. This cream is really good: it does its job greatly, it calms dryness and irritations, and little by little your psoriasis disappear.

Soothing

Posted by MeredithD1-3303302 on Oct 25, 2012

I have psoriasis at the back of my scalp above my neck. I've had it for years. I've tried creams that the doctor has prescribed and while they are soothing, they also leave an oily residue that I don't like on my hair or my skin. Psoriaflora doesn't leave that residue and is just as soothing, and more so, as the prescription products.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2722900 on May 07, 2009

This products really helps to keep my psoriasis down - I'm much less itchy and keeps discomfort at bay. Won't be wo it.

Naturally soothing

Posted by Reviewer2248275 on May 10, 2008

This product is very gentle and soothing for the skin. I don't know of any cures for psoriasis, but this helps relieve those dry, itchy patches of skin.

Excellent Product ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer2890007 on Jun 07, 2009

I highly recommend this product if you are dealing with Psoriasis / Eczema , I tried all the medicines Dr.s said would help but not cure my psoriasis, they only made it worse, then I found this wonderful product that not only stops the itching but dries it up! This product also stops the itching for bug bites !

It helps!

Posted by Reviewer2811619 on Nov 07, 2009

My husband tries many differet type of cream for his Psorias, and he says this cream is one of his favorite.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2419707 on Nov 04, 2008

This excellent product healed the mild psoriasis on my arm in less than a week!

Good for moisturising

Posted by Reviewer2550525 on Jan 17, 2012

I have very bad eczema. This cream is very useful in relieving the itch and dry/flaky skin. It doesn't get rid of the eczema but it definitely helps relieve discomfort.

It realy helps

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on Feb 13, 2016

Ok, all psoriasis sufferers should know that there is no cure found till this day. Only a hard diet and a lot of skin care can give you good and long lasting results. I like this cream because it is natural and helps fast, leaves just red places without dead skin cells, but as said this is not a wonder cure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »