July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Boiron, Arnicare, Arnica Gel, Pain Relief, 2.6 oz (75 g)

AU$9.59
AU$12.05
Savings of: AU$2.47 (20% Off)

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2423820 on Jan 16, 2010

I smashed my knee with a hammer, and applied this Arnica gel twice a day for a week. After the initial pain wore off I expereinced no pain, no bruise, and it healed completely in a week. We use it for sore muscles and a variety of other muscle and pain related issues. It's a necessity in our house! The best!

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1875289 on Sep 18, 2008

The order of Arnicare Pain Relief by Boiron is a life saver. As a person who uses this product as their main Pain Relief with joint pains,back problems and even period related pains, Boiron Arnicare can be used in direct contact with the problem area, plus has the benifit of not having any contraindications with other drugs you may have to take. My mother also uses this product and she suffers from Rheumatoid Arthritis this product relieves many of her aches and pains. I found this product when visiting California 5 years ago and have since bought this product on each journey to the USA. Unfortunatly I have not been able to find it in the UK.

Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer2049147 on Nov 20, 2008

I have used Boiron Arnica Gel for years whenever my back hurts from tight muscles, or any type of minor injury. I love the cooling affect and that is is not sticky as many other gels. It works wonders on pain and swelling. My #1 choice!!!!

This is good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Jun 19, 2008

I have muscle pain from fibromyalgia. This pain relieving gel has no odor so it's great to use anytime. You don't feel it working like other products, but miraculously an hour later, you'll say oooh. I feel better.

Arthritis Relief

Posted by Reviewer2856362 on Nov 02, 2007

This stuff seems to be the only thing that relieves my 96 year old mother's arthritis pain.