AUD

AU$12.26

AU$15.41

Savings of: AU$3.15 (20% off)

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1875289 on Sep 18, 2008

The order of Arnicare Pain Relief by Boiron is a life saver. As a person who uses this product as their main Pain Relief with joint pains,back problems and even period related pains, Boiron Arnicare can be used in direct contact with the problem area, plus has the benifit of not having any contraindications with other drugs you may have to take. My mother also uses this product and she suffers from Rheumatoid Arthritis this product relieves many of her aches and pains. I found this product when visiting California 5 years ago and have since bought this product on each journey to the USA. Unfortunatly I have not been able to find it in the UK.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2423820 on Jan 16, 2010

I smashed my knee with a hammer, and applied this Arnica gel twice a day for a week. After the initial pain wore off I expereinced no pain, no bruise, and it healed completely in a week. We use it for sore muscles and a variety of other muscle and pain related issues. It's a necessity in our house! The best!

This is good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Jun 19, 2008

I have muscle pain from fibromyalgia. This pain relieving gel has no odor so it's great to use anytime. You don't feel it working like other products, but miraculously an hour later, you'll say oooh. I feel better.

Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer2049147 on Nov 20, 2008

I have used Boiron Arnica Gel for years whenever my back hurts from tight muscles, or any type of minor injury. I love the cooling affect and that is is not sticky as many other gels. It works wonders on pain and swelling. My #1 choice!!!!

Arthritis Relief

Posted by Reviewer2856362 on Nov 02, 2007

This stuff seems to be the only thing that relieves my 96 year old mother's arthritis pain.

Boiron Arnica Gel is Great

Posted by Reviewer1441632 on Feb 09, 2009

great product for strains, bruises and sore/overused muscles. Don't forget to apply several times throughout the day.

Great added to face cream!

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Mar 27, 2007

This is a great pick-up for your face. I add it to my face cream for any feeling of puffiness. I'm sold!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1293019 on Apr 11, 2009

This product is just great. Works well on sore muscles and osteoarthritis

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2595069 on May 07, 2010

Have recommended this to lots of people and EVERYONE is getting positive results for old and new aches and pains. I had symptoms like carpul tunnel (and a regular doctor would probably diagnose it as such),used Arnicare for 1 1/2 weeks and the wrist is much better.

GOOD STUFF!!! BOIRON ARNICARE - Gel

Posted by Reviewer2952591 on May 11, 2010

My hubby and I have tried a few different versions of Arnica Gel and find Boiron's to be the best. It goes on smooth and works into the skin well. I was amazed at how well it heals brusing and muscle sorness. And it's WELL priced on iHerb