AUD

Carlson Labs, Super Omega·3 Gems, Fish Oil Concentrate, 1000 mg, 100 Soft Gels + Free 30 Soft Gels

AU$22.20
AU$34.15
Savings of: AU$11.94 (35% off)
Reviews 5-star

Love these

Posted by Reviewer1634905 on Jul 21, 2009

I have tried several brands, but I really love the Carlson Super Omega-3 Fish Oil soft gels. I am working through some IBS symptoms and have found these to be a great boost to my system. I have read where the fish oil helps to heal the digestive system. A very good product at a great price.

Great for arthritis and inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 13, 2009

I read the tremendous benefits of fish oil in Barry's Sears, The Omega Zone. Dr. Mercola recommended Carlson's before he got his own brand. I took it for the health benefits, but an unexpected bonus was that it relieves my arthritis pain and resulting muscle aches so much. iHerb has the best price by far.

very high quality

Posted by Reviewer2986186 on Nov 16, 2009

These are easy to swallow, high quality gels. I have been taking 2 a day (one with breakfast, one with dinner) for several months to help with joint inflammation. They really are helping, and I have had no problems with smelly burps or stomach upset as others have mentioned in with fish oil. I recommend these to anyone with rheumatoid arthritis or other condition that cause painful joints and inflammation. This brand is also recommended by Dr. Mercola.

Pleasantly Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1294159 on Jan 28, 2009

I bought this to help lower my cholesterol, and although it's just been a few weeks, I'm very happy with this product. There is virtually no fish taste with maybe a slight hint of fish if you burp, but even that doesn't occur often enough to even notice. Will definitely be buying again!

good deal for great product

Posted by Reviewer1015525 on Nov 10, 2007

best buy Ive seen for a great product