AUD

AU$7.17

AU$8.26

Savings of: AU$1.08 (13% off)

I wish I didn't buy these : (

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Apr 11, 2016

I was reading an article about fake natural brands and found out that Cascadian Farm is owned by General Mills, which has contributed $520,000 to defeat proposition 37. They want to get rid of GMO labeling and are pushing GMO's.

too much sugar

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on May 07, 2015

my husband was hungry not long after eating a normal amount of this cereal. You'd need to eat half the box in one sitting to be satisfied till lunch.

well ..

Posted by 5465814679391308178 on Sep 16, 2013

I think it's too sweet to me ..

Can't taste much of the dark chocolate.

Posted by 5046798121479975201 on Apr 29, 2014

Would be better with more dark chocolate.

Changed Taste & look

Posted by Bastar28 on Mar 10, 2016

I'm an avid fan of this cereal but the recent boxes we got were newly packaged. My boyfriend also saw that they lowered down the sugar. The cereals before had dark chocolate bits in it (which I love) but the newer version doesn't have it. More like they mixed the chocolate into the granola (so the granola looks brown but not overly coated) Also, the updated version is less sweet than the original one. but taste wise, the original is the best! I wish they would bring back the older version but since the new one have lower sugar levels, I think this ones better. Thumbs up if it helps !

My best purchase

Posted by 5177250908979630406 on Jul 04, 2016

I keep buying 3 at a time, so I make sure my shelf is never missing this granola. I just love it, and it's also cheap for The quality!

love

Posted by tusechka on Dec 11, 2014

love this taste and will definitely buy more

Great cereal

Posted by 5710297904125599761 on Nov 21, 2015

I have tried this before and really like it. Say dark chocolate and almond in the same sentence and I am hooked.

delicious

Posted by 4761349921585711775 on Feb 01, 2016

I really liked it that this is my third time ordering it I can't say anything bad about it except that the bag is only half full The chocolate in there is so tasty as well

Tasty & healty