AUD

AU$7.02

AU$8.08

Savings of: AU$1.06 (13% off)

حالي بزيادة

Posted by 4truth on Apr 21, 2016

أشوفه ما يستاهل يكون من الأعلى مبيعاً :D أحب الجرانولا لكن هذا حلاوته أعلى من الطبيعي

I wish I didn't buy these : (

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Apr 11, 2016

I was reading an article about fake natural brands and found out that Cascadian Farm is owned by General Mills, which has contributed $520,000 to defeat proposition 37. They want to get rid of GMO labeling and are pushing GMO's.

Changed Taste & look

Posted by 5027030625555261476 on Mar 10, 2016

I'm an avid fan of this cereal but the recent boxes we got were newly packaged. My boyfriend also saw that they lowered down the sugar. The cereals before had dark chocolate bits in it (which I love) but the newer version doesn't have it. More like they mixed the chocolate into the granola (so the granola looks brown but not overly coated) Also, the updated version is less sweet than the original one. but taste wise, the original is the best! I wish they would bring back the older version but since the new one have lower sugar levels, I think this ones better. Thumbs up if it helps !

delicious

Posted by 4761349921585711775 on Feb 01, 2016

I really liked it that this is my third time ordering it I can't say anything bad about it except that the bag is only half full The chocolate in there is so tasty as well

Great cereal

Posted by 5710297904125599761 on Nov 21, 2015

I have tried this before and really like it. Say dark chocolate and almond in the same sentence and I am hooked.

Delicious!

Posted by 5364470433907190943 on Sep 30, 2015

Love the almond and chocolate combo, could have been less sweeter but delicious nonetheless

I like it

Posted by 5219545435782714906 on May 22, 2015

I usually add it to my yogurt and fruit! it's not too sweet and the I like the dark chocalete. it would be better if there were more chocolate and almond! This will be on my list from now!

too much sugar

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on May 07, 2015

my husband was hungry not long after eating a normal amount of this cereal. You'd need to eat half the box in one sitting to be satisfied till lunch.

이게 왜 맛있는지 모르겠어요 ㅜㅡ

Posted by 5512417141351952498 on Dec 23, 2014

후기보고 기대했는데 무슨맛인지 모르겠어요 달긴 많이 달구요 초콜릿맛도 그냥그냥 남편도 맛없데요 평소에 시리얼이나 무슬리 같은건 잘안먹긴해요~

love

Posted by tusechka on Dec 11, 2014

love this taste and will definitely buy more

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »