Christopher's Original Formulas, Herbal Thyroid Formula, 475 mg, 100 Veggie Caps

AU$17.35
AU$26.69
Savings of: AU$9.34 (35% off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2110428 on Apr 06, 2008

I've had an undiagnosed thyroid problem for 5 years and I'd put on 45 lbs and was extremely moody and depressed. Could hardly get out of bed. I've been using these supplements for almost a month and everyone can see the improvement already-----without any presribed thyroid medication. While I have not lost any weight, the swelling has decreased somewhat and my mood has improved,and I have more energy.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1177866 on Jan 25, 2011

After years of wondering what was wrong with me I found out I am Hypo-thyroid. Christophers Herbal Thyroid has given me my life back. My energy levels are dramatically better; I can make it through the day without crashing and needing a nap. It has also lifted my depression. Thank goodness! Have been taking it for 3 months and will continue to do so.

A very good formula!

Posted by Reviewer2364421 on Feb 05, 2009

I use this in conjunction with Christopher's Thyroid Maintenance Formula. This one contains Guarana so I consider it my morning supplement. Surprizingly it doesn't make me feel wired at all, and I get jittery from a few sips of coffee. It gives me energy and helps me maintain a healthy weight.

Dr. Christopher's is a reputable brand:

Posted by Reviewer2604327 on Nov 28, 2009

This product is a great support, particularly in light of the Armour Thyroid shortage.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer1337997 on Aug 07, 2008

I have been tested and have a sluggish thyroid. I felt terrible when I took the capsules and experienced raging hot flashes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »