AUD

AU$48.19

AU$52.24

Savings of: AU$4.05 (8% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

These are pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2859849 on Feb 01, 2012

If you like macaroons (coconut plus almond flavor), you'll really like these. I especially like that they're sweetened only with coconut sugar.

Pretty good but taste has something lacking

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 26, 2014

The bars themselves are wrapped in individual colorful foil; the bar is very chewy, not hard, does not hurt my sensitive teeth. It's good but I can't explain it: something is definitely lacking in taste for me. After a while I got used to it, I might purchase again however I personally don't think the taste warrants the stiff price. On the plus side, this 'lack' makes the bars non-addictive. In fact, I often can only eat half and save the other for later. The chocolate is very disappointing: there's simply a skinny "painted on" layer that is uber thin and leaves me wanting for more chocolate. Not enough to really taste it. However it's the macaroon part itself that lacks in taste. I can't quite decide what it is: it might be a hint of salt to bring out the flavor, it might be the sugar that isn't sweet enough. Whatever it be, I'd rather be eating real, honey sweetened macaroons from the health food store (forgot the brand) with organic dark chocolate together. All in all, it's not bad, it's not good it's so so and disappointing. You might like it better than I do.

My children's favourite

Posted by 5356753234487189095 on May 21, 2016

My children just love it!

a new favorite

Posted by Reviewer2864208 on Feb 19, 2012

these taste really good, and i like that they were made with blood sugar fluctuations in mind

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Jun 05, 2012

my first order and just love these...fresh coconut, delicate sweetness, light chocolate base, fabulous flavour....very happy and thank you to the creators of these bars...great job!!! will buy again for sure...glad to have found a gluten free healthy treat

Very nice but a trifle sweet

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 02, 2012

If you love marzipan you would like this Macaroon Bar. The chocolate is quite thinly coated and it taste exactly like marzipan though not as smooth. The whole bar is made up of shredded coconut.