AUD

AU$47.75

AU$51.76

Savings of: AU$4.01 (8% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Delicious!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 27, 2015

My Dad went bonkers for these! Unfortunately, these are always out of stock nowadays!

yummy

Posted by lisofby on Dec 28, 2012

very filling. rich in coconut, if you believe in its benefits. as i do. no sugar. suitable for diabetics, i believe.

Delicious!

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 06, 2012

These are super tasty if you like mint.

Flavor is more minty than coconut

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 02, 2012

This is not bad tasting as it has mint flavor. My favorite is the Classic Bar and this one is my second favorite. I would prefer if there are no cocoa nibs in there. It does not taste like cocoa nibs to me but more like almond bits.

So delicious!

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 20, 2012

I am not sure I should tell anyone but these unless Iherb keep running out. I'm serious. I love them. I wish they were cheaper I wouldn't bother with any other snacks ever! They taste better than any commercial chocolate bar, are sweet but not overly so and the mint flavor is fantastic. I just wish they sold them in the UK!

another new favorite

Posted by Reviewer2864208 on Feb 19, 2012

these taste really good, and i like that they were made with blood sugar fluctuations in mind