AUD

AU$8.33

AU$8.82

Savings of: AU$0.49 (6% off)

Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos, Soy Free

Posted by healthychoices-China on Jun 30, 2012

Coconut Secret Raw Organic Coconut Aminos 237 ml Great on salads, pasta, meat, fish, especially sushi The Coconut Secret Vinegar is also very good and highly rich in vitamins, minerals and 17 amino acids. # Certified 100% Organic # GLUTEN-FREE # SOY-FREE # 17 Naturally Occurring AMINO ACIDS # Special Sun Dried, Mineral-Rich SEA SALT # DAIRY-FREE # VEGAN Coconut Aminos vs. Soy-based sauces Among the many nutritional benefits of the Coconut Aminos product, the most notable is its impressive amino acid content compared to soy-based sauces. Commonly described as the "building blocks of protein," amino acids are vitally important to human health. They contribute to the repair and rebuilding of muscle tissue, help to enhance overall brain and nervous system funciton, and assist in boosting the immune system and physical energy levels. Second only to water protein is on of the most important substances in our bodies which is why it is nutritionally beneficial to consume a diet that is rich in amino acids. A comparison between coconut tree sap and soy, shows that coconut sap contains up to 14 times the amino acid content of soy. Many soy sauces on the market are fermented by first soaking the soybeans in water and salt, and then adding specific cultures of molds, yeasts and bacteria to help catalyze the fermentation process. Coconut Aminos is made from coconut tree sap, which comes right out of the tree so vital, active and alive nutrients, that is only blending with our own sun dried mineral-rich sea salt and aged, without the need for a fermentation booster or added water. As well, the majority of conventional soy sauces on the market are made with non-organic, genetically modified (GMO) soybeans. Long term use of unfermented soy related products has led to an increase in soy allergies, a disruption in proper thyroid function, and an overload of estrogens in the body.

I will never use soy sauce again!

Posted by PaleoLowCarber on Sep 05, 2013

I was a bit skeptical when I read the reviews here.. I've never heard of coconut aminos as soy sauce before, coming from an Asian family, it's a bit weird too. WELL! I'm blown away by how similar this is to the usual soy sauce that we consume. Because Monsanto built its base here in our country I've never trusted local soy products (GMO anyone?) I'm absolutely thrilled and will continue using this as a permanent replacement for soy sauce! Thanks, iHerb for carrying the product.

Tasty & Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1320108 on Jan 16, 2011

I was looking for a healthier alternative to soy sauce and I found it. It was very tasty as a chicken marinade and on rice. I'd recommend it.

Coconut-Secret-Raw-Coconut-Aminos-Soy-Free-Seasoning-Sauce-8-fl-oz-237-ml/24098

Posted by 4615469440604830918 on Jun 14, 2013

Love it! Had to wait a long time before i could order it... (always out of stock...). But it was worth the wait!! Love the flavor, love the fact it's made from coconuts, that's it's RAW... best soy free seasoning sauce!!

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1148179 on Mar 25, 2014

This tastes like soy sauce but it's soy free. Great for those with food allergies. Good alternative to soy sauce for Paleo diets too.

Dump the Soy - Use this instead.

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016

We avoid GMO foods and soy in general. Soy is not great for boys and GMO is harmful to your health. We made this switch to this years ago and will never switch back. This is great and we prefer it to regular soy sauce! If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Raw product for health and taste quality!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jul 18, 2012

Mild, but at the same time expressive taste, prepared with sea salt. Raw aminos of coconut, not heated are going directly to your body and are absorbed at once. This is perfect with rice, noodles. My favorite way to use is with green salads. It makes salad leaves softer and gives gourmet taste to it. You have to watch out how much you sip of this produv=ct, as the bottle can run emty quite soon :-)

Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos

Posted by Reviewer3205488 on Apr 02, 2014

This was recommended by my nutritionist as an alternative to Bragg's liquid Aminos. It is a bit more subtle than Bragg's, and it adds just the right amount of zest to enhance the flavors (without overwhelming). I highly recommend it.

Way better than Temari!

Posted by 5505428578311034599 on Jun 23, 2013

Coconut Aminos are the perfect no-GMO gluten-free answer to soy sauce! It works excellent in marinades, cooking and even on salads. I will definitely re-order often and highly recommend this product.

Perfect GF Soy-free alt

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Jul 15, 2013

This item is the best thing since sliced bread. For those who are vegan, soy free, gluten free- AND, it has lower sodium than even Bragg's Liquid Aminos. I am a huge fan and have a crazy panic attack when I run out of this.