AUD

Tasting is believing!

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Jan 21, 2012

Soy products give me hives. I bought this (out of desperation) but was pretty sure I was wasting my money, believing false promises. I didn't think it could be a tasty alternitive to soy sauce which I really liked. I'm glad to report that I was wrong! This product is DELICIOUS! A little goes a LONG way too so you do end up getting your moneys worth. In fact I think I'll make a stir fry tonight!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 29, 2012

This sauce is very good. A little on the thin/runny side and doesn't have a strong taste. It's very light and a good alternative to soy sauce.

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer2304772 on Jan 29, 2012

I have an allergy to soy and have missed stir fry's, etc. that taste authentic. Finally! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Great product & service!

Posted by Reviewer3049629 on Feb 05, 2012

I ordered the coconut aminos, since i had heard it was a really good alternative to soy sauce. It came packed very tightly in bubble wrap so it wouldn't break during shipping. I got to use it in a recipe that same night and it tasted GREAT! I love it! Thank you for a wonderful product and prompt shipping. I'll be ordering again soon.

Alternative to Soy Sauce

Posted by Reviewer1041068 on Feb 22, 2012

Great flavor & healthy alternative to soy sauce. No MSG. Love it on sauteed shitake mushrooms. Also like to put it on Raw Kale Salad-- massage a little into the chopped kale leaves to add flavor, tenderize & add nutrients! Very yummy!

Awesome, delicious, great for stir fry.

Posted by Reviewer2799841 on Mar 06, 2012

Not as salty but just as good if not better than Soy Sauce for a stir fry.

Taste Great!

Posted by 4690717760410458399 on Apr 06, 2014

Used it in my fried veg the other day and I must say it tasted subtly nice for me as I don't really like very salty stuff.

Coconut aminos

Posted by 5543512521073217745 on Apr 06, 2014

I highly recommend Coconut Aminos to anyone wanting to eliminate soy from their diet. It holds the same flavour and can be used exactly the same way as traditional soy sauce - with added health benefits. You do not need to use much so it lasts a long time (I always buy more than one as it is such a popular product on iherb.com!! I am unable to purchase Coconut aminos locally and was really surprised at the low cost of the product AND shipping iherb.com has this product at. What was more surprising is I had the product in my hand 2 working days after I confirmed my order. This is by far the best service I have had with online purchasing. If you have any doubts about this product or iherb.com, there is no need!

Coconut Aminos

Posted by 5746044605628898097 on Apr 08, 2014

I eat paleo and it replaces soya sauce. It is difficult to find and I can only order on line. I was happy that I found a canadian site to order from. Thank you

Yummy soy alternative

Posted by 4909724135618317525 on Apr 08, 2014

I take this to the sushi restaurant here and they call me the coconut lady :) Seriously its a great replacement.