July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos, Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

AU$6.53
AU$6.91
Savings of: AU$0.39 (6% Off)
Reviews 5-star

Great Product

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Jun 30, 2013

Really happy to have discovered this sauce. I use it as an alternative to soy sauce as I try to avoid anything made with wheat, plus coconut products have so many health benefits. The taste is mild but very nice.

coconut aminos addict

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jul 10, 2013

its so yummy, I eat it just with rice or salads or on a tomato! I also mix it with sweetener & place it over quinoa as salty& sweet dessert! I buy by 3's as this company tends to run out of stock, I buy them from Iherb now, faster & cheaper shipping fees!

Coconut Aminos in Poland...:) international buyer's review.

Posted by bambiraptor on Jun 21, 2013

I come from Poland and I dont think that anyone from my country has ever heard about Coconut Aminos. I found it accidentaly while surfing on Paleo blogs and I was looking for it for some time - it's available for internationals on eBay but the price is twice or more as here on iHerb. I'm very happy that I found this site because it made my "paleo" shopping more economical and I can buy and try more items. Coconut Aminos tastes like soy sauce for me (maybe a little more sweet than regular soy sauce but still it's very good!) and I will definately buy it again and again.

Top secret raw aminos

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Jun 21, 2013

The best source of raw aminos on the market. As a natural therapist I recommend and use this product. Recommended for those combatting Candida Albicans and an excellent alternative to soy products with less salt and more amino acids.

Add flavor

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on May 25, 2013

Replaces soy sauce, flavors meats - yummy.