AUD

AU$11.12

AU$16.34

Savings of: AU$5.22 (32% off)

alloriginaleverythingworksnopresciptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

for years my wife suffered from painful, irregular menstruation. This was a situation that was affecting both of us! Fortunately, a very cool (female) doctor turned us on to this little miracle. One capsule per day is all that it took to regulate and normalize her cycles. She has been taking one daily for two decades. Her journey through menopause was smooth and uneventful, and I credit Evening Primrose for that, too. Good product, good price. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1002174 on Mar 03, 2010

The Country Life Evening Primrose Oil is such a good value. As a premenopause woman, I use it for the dual purpose of lighter cycles and also healthy hair. This product has helped a lot in both areas

great for cramps

Posted by Reviewer1458298 on Aug 03, 2010

as a stay at home mom i can afford to take advil or other pain meds. feel drowsy and lie down. however, for those that goes through mood changes, cramps and don't want the drowsy feeling, take these aT the first sign of cramps (2-3wks b4) these will help you ALOT!!!!

country life is a good brand

Posted by Reviewer1344327 on Aug 23, 2010

I need to get a higher mg for my hair, researched and I need at least 1300mg of evening primrose, so this was too low for my needs.

a must

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Jul 03, 2009

I have always taken Evg Primrose oil and never suffered from hot flashes or any problems with monopause. I still take it as it is good for all sorts of things including mood elevator.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Jan 17, 2011

Taking GLA's as part of weight loss program and it has helped. I get tired of swallowing 8 pills, but they are a good size and side down the hatch very well. No aftertaste.

Balance your hormones with one dose

Posted by Reviewer2239731 on Feb 10, 2012

This is the best, great for hot flashes and mood swings, works best with Vitex

Bye, bye PMS!

Posted by Chimes on Nov 20, 2012

HOLY CRAP this stuff works for PMS. I used to have to pop about 8 ibuprofen a day, or use muscle relaxers, and after trying this last month, I'm keeping this product in stock. I took this for a week before my period, and during my period. No cramps. This is a miracle as I have always struggled with horrible full-body cramps.

Posted by Reviewer3179941 on Sep 28, 2010

Dont see any changes in me for now, because its only a week when I use it..

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Nov 11, 2010

Can not say about the effects as have nly been taking a few days.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »