AUD

AU$4.05

AU$4.73

Savings of: AU$0.68 (14% off)

The best!

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on May 14, 2012

I love this lip balm! Not only it moisturizes very well, but also the smell is very nice, not too strong and not artificial-like. Will definitely buy products of this brand again.

Favourite product from Crazy Rumors

Posted by EmilyAlex on May 29, 2016

This is definately my favourite from Crazy Rumors. Tastes and feels really good and moisturises quite well. I bought one for myself and one for my friend and we are both going to order this again.

It's awesome!

Posted by 5298768088534645353 on May 02, 2016

I really liked it! I makes my lips soft, smooth and the smell is pleasant. However, I still prefer 'Red Velvet' because of the scent. It's a personal thing, I guess. But the effect of both is the same, just the scent is different.I highly recommend Crazy Rumors's lip balms. Purchase bravely! ^_^

Super Moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2157957 on Aug 11, 2011

These lip balms are some of the most moisturizing I have ever used. The effects last for hours without having to constantly reapply. My only problem is that I find them a little hard, but if you pop it in your pocket for a couple of hours and let it melt the texture improves greatly and stays that way. The Banana Split scent is more like a caramel sundae, but still very nice.

LOVE this lip balm

Posted by 4945137378493224638 on Sep 30, 2016

I don't normally like or use flavoured lip balms. However I really like the Crazy Rumors Au Naturale so I thought I'd try the Banana Split flavour. It's amazing! Every bit as well performing as the Au Naturale and the flavour is beautiful - not at all over-powering or artificial like many other flavours in lip balms. It's a keeper!

J'adopte

Posted by biotytips on Aug 27, 2014

Produit naturel, de qualité et qui sent bon! :)

Mon chouchou

Posted by Delshan on Sep 02, 2015

Crazy Rumors est ma marque de baumes à lèvre préférée pour ses gouts originaux et super addictifs, son efficacité hiver comme été et son prix très abordable. C'est le top du top.

Fantastic lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer2415729 on Nov 03, 2014

Love it!! Great fragrances and does the job without polluting the body with harsh chemicals.

Fabulous

Posted by dracsor on Sep 11, 2014

My current lip balm. It is absolutly amazing, moisturizeres fantastic and the taste is miam miam. Just perfect.

Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jan 24, 2016

Tried this brand in the vegan box Australia monthly subscription samples /products delivered. Great brand and products, love this flavour. Highly recommended. This helps me a lot. Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below. Vegan, Clean living, Cruelty Free, healthy lip Balm!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »