AUD

AU$12.18

AU$15.22

Savings of: AU$3.04 (20% off)

......::::::MAKEUP BAG MUST HAVE::::::......

Posted by 4879996335268752448 on Apr 22, 2013

I lOVE this product! I am 29 and still get breakouts here & there. I make sure I am never without this creme! I can easily wear this under mineral makeup without it being noticed. A little bit goes a long way! It is not drying. Smells nice. And when applied at bed time, I see results in the morning! And best of all made from pure goodness, paraben-free!!

Works pretty well!

Posted by Reviewer2289787 on Mar 28, 2009

I first started using this during "that time of the month" when my adult acne seems to be the worst. I usually get some pretty bad / hard to heal acne at that time. The Spot Blemish Treatment helped the blemishes heal quicker then the 10% Benzoyl Peroxide product that I usually use. I also saw quite a bit less redness compared to usual (still red, but it didn't last for weeks like it usually does). I would recommend this if you don't have great results with something using Salicylic Acid (probably spelled that wrong, sorry!) or 10% Benzoyl Peroxide. This might be the product that finally gives you some good results. My only gripe is that it doesn't seem to do well under my foundation, even when I try to let it dry long enough, so wearing it twice a day is a problem for me. (The foundation tends to stick to the areas where the treatment is, and it's hard to get a good coverage.)

Not too bad...but have found better

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013

This worked pretty good for me and it even wears well under makeup, but ever since trying Nelson Bach USA, Pure & Clear, Acne Treatment Gel, I wont go back. I found this to work better.

Taking my dark circles out

Posted by 5160611851905336099 on Nov 19, 2013

i loved to use that one 'cause i have a lot of dark circle around my eyes is better now and i used low times

Love this treatment!

Posted by 4742945587717036563 on Feb 08, 2015

I have replaced my other spot treatments with this and have had great results. Spots dry out quickly with this. My only gripe is that it contains lavendar oil which actually makes my spots more red but there is such a small amount in this product that it probably doesn't make much of a difference. I love the tube packaging and find the consistency of the gel to be easy to apply. It is not too thick or runny and will sit well under makeup.

It is highly recommended

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on Oct 10, 2015

this stuff is really works. good under makeup, good to use before sleep, and it really makes my blemishes smaller the feeling this gel has on my skin is really good, not greasy or anything like.

Clears up stubborn spots

Posted by 4626396500744084706 on Jun 06, 2016

I have only used this product a couple times, on those stubborn, underground acne spots, and it has really worked! It cleared up the problem in area in only a couple days and now I use it every time I have a stubborn acne spot. I didn't think that the smell was overwhelming, and although the formula does take a bit to dry, I only put a dab of it on at night about an hour before bed so that wasn't much of a problem. Highly recommended!

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer2252124 on Jul 15, 2010

Excellent Product. I had a huge pimple on my chin and used this overnight on the pimple. It was gone by morning.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Jan 08, 2009

This is a great product for acne. It's natural and it works.

spot blemish

Posted by Reviewer2373134 on Feb 12, 2009

gentle but doesnt do much

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »