AUD

AU$8.42

AU$10.82

Savings of: AU$2.40 (22% off)

An okay scrub

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Sep 22, 2010

This is a fairly gentle scrub, and effective. I would recommend to mix it with a few drops of water- it makes it softer and gentler on sensitive skin. Also, only use the lightest pressure- it does the job! Update: I`m still not so sure about this one. The particles are a bit too coarse- rounded, tiny jojoba beads would be preferable. If I`m not very, very careful,it feels like these particles cause micro- tears. Think I`ll finish off this jar on my body only.

OK!

Posted by Reviewer1048573 on Mar 22, 2011

Its so gentle, I couldnt understand it scrubbing my skin. But its ok.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on May 02, 2011

I like this brand.Not big partical. Smels is nice.

Should have been a bit more scrubby

Posted by Reviewer1796463 on Dec 27, 2011

I like the smell and the consistence but it should have been a bit stronger in terms of scrubbing. A bit to gently for my taste.

facial scrub

Posted by Reviewer1879324 on Dec 30, 2011

Wonderful, gives good results

향이..

Posted by 5590641556528070652 on Jun 04, 2012

엄마는이게곡물향이라고하시던데..오우 저는 스크럽 할 때마다 힘들답니다ㅋㅋ헹굴 때 조심스럽게 헹구면 순한 스크럽제구요~저는 이거 다 쓰면 마스크제품으로 알아보려구요^^

가격대비좋아요

Posted by 5504251439180442859 on Aug 11, 2012

하지만~~ 썩좋은느낌은아닙니다 하고나서 뭐가올러오지는않고 느낌상 부들부들은해지지만 얼굴에기름뒤집어쓴듯한 느낌은영.... 세안하고나면 괜찮습니다만 바르고나서 문지를때 답답한느낌입니다

be careful

Posted by 5571261162251302366 on Jan 19, 2014

this product smell good and relaxing but the second time i put it on my face my skin become red like a sunburn. i was so afraid that would never go away.but it was just an allergy. be careful with this product

MUY SUAVE

Posted by 4634052229208712990 on Feb 27, 2014

Este producto es sumamente suave, por lo que lo hace muy bueno para pieles sensibles. Además, es muy nutritivo así que si tenéis la piel seca os encantará. Personalmente, me gusta que al hacerme el scrub se note, así que no lo recompraré.

Facial scrub

Posted by Dielfe on Oct 26, 2014

Nice facial scrub, it's really gentle with my face, the 'creme' part is really thick but still workable on the face and the scrubs are not too big -- I would like them to be kinda bigger. Still, it gets the job done, leaves a nice, soft skin after use and the scent is really light.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »