Desert Essence, Natural Tea Tree Oil & Neem Toothpaste, Wintergreen, 6.25 oz (176 g)

AU$ 5.03
Reviews 5-star

Tea Tree toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1710594 From Kentucky on Jun 18, 2008

This is the best toothpaste I've ever tried. My husband and I have noticed less "grit" and "film" on our teeth than what we experienced with Crest and similar products. My husband also has less tooth sensitivity.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3131583 From Idaho on Jun 12, 2008

Great taste if you like tea tree...I happen to! Feels like you are really getting the teeth clean and know that the ingredients are wonderful.

I have found it. Yes yes yes

Posted by Moy-key-kay From Lithuania on Nov 07, 2013

I've never had a toothpaste as effective as this one. I typically don't have the best results in taking care of my teeth - often a cleaning at the dentist turns into a blood-bath and have even required scaling to deep-clean. I have had remarkable results using this toothpaste - my teeth ALWAYS feel like they do when I leave the dentist for a cleaning (minus the pain and swelling....) - always smooth and clean. I haven't needed scaling in several years and haven't developed a single cavity in the few years since I've been using this. It has a very mild flavor and a different consistency than most toothpastes, but it is very pleasant and clean-tasting. In fact, I've never much cared for "regular" toothpaste flavors that are much too overpowering imo. I do use a mechanical toothbrush as well, which may also account for my great checkups lately, but other family (those who don't use this paste)that have the mechanical toothbrushes also have not had as good results as I have, so I'm convinced it's this paste, especially since they truly always do feel clean after I brush. I wish it were not so expensive, but you get what you pay for in this case! I didn't have another tube on hand after my last one ran out so I've had to use a trial size of arm and hammer that I had and already I can feel the plaque piling up on there after just 2 days. I'll never not have a back-up tube again!!

oil neem toothpaste

Posted by myftuk From Ukraine on Jun 17, 2012

excellent freshing toothpaste

Gentle care for sensitive gums

Posted by Reviewer2446165 From California on Oct 20, 2007

I love this toothpaste. It has good texture, a pleasant herbal/wintergreen flavor, and the neem and tea tree oil combination is great for my previously bleeding and sensitive gums. It cleans gently, and my mouth always feels refreshed for hours.