AUD

AU$37.21

AU$51.19

Savings of: AU$13.98 (27% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

This item is heat sensitive. It is only available for purchase between October 1st and June 14th. We temporarily discontinue the item during the summer months, from June 15th - September 30th, because it ​might melt or spoil in transit.

• Customer Ratings

I love these!

Posted by Reviewer3071503 on Apr 09, 2012

I can't keep them in the house for long because they taste so good--and are healthy too.

Yummy GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer1265144 on Jan 01, 2012

These ere really good! Very satisfying! I gave one to my friend to try, she loved it, and she asked me to order some for her!

okay bar

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Apr 30, 2012

Rather mediocre as far as taste goes. It does have a distinctive flavor that is neither very good nor very bad. It is rather insipid tasting like luke warm milk. However, it is good in its own way. At this point, I am undecided whether I will reorder another time.

Cocoa Cassava Bar

Posted by Reviewer2231079 on Mar 17, 2013

Probably my favourite iherb product as it not only tastes good but is good for you and satisfies your hunger.

The Ultimate Snack!

Posted by GoNatural on Mar 22, 2013

My goodness what a delicious energy bar! It has a prefect balance of tastes, is slightly crispy with a great texture. Perfect when I'm on the run and don't have time to cook. Of all the energy bars I've tried, this is the best.

Healthy and delicious

Posted by Reviewer2411129 on Aug 08, 2013

I feel more energy.

Nutritious Snack

Posted by 5601920005423657168 on Feb 01, 2014

Dr Mercola has gone to great lengths to include as many healthy ingredients in this energy bar. Look no further if you want a organic dark chocolate energy bar that isn't loaded with sugar.

One of my favorites

Posted by GeraGyventi on Apr 02, 2014

This became one of the favorites among Energy Bars on iHerb. I love chia and I love chocolate. Beautiful combination of both!

Organic Energy Bars

Posted by 5066374383033566471 on Feb 12, 2015

The pefect snack on the go! Guilt free AND you are doing the right thing avoiding artifical sweeteners and GMOs. Dr Mercola really knows his stuff! Love, love, love this product!

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer3132782 on Feb 06, 2012

Nice bar - tastes great. Love that it is gluten free.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »