Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

AU$ 50.61
Reviews 2-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

caused bloating

Posted by Reviewer2442207 From California on Apr 30, 2009

i had severe bloating the entire 30 days i was on this. it did help solidify my stools, but the positive effects of it were lost on me. would not re-order.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2777666 From Florida on Nov 15, 2007

After three Boxes i have not experenced any noticible difference.

works great if you take 10 capsules a day.

Posted by estranged From Turkey on Sep 17, 2010

When I take 10 capsules a day, I feel great, my digestion improves and there is an overall sense of wellbeing. It even lowers my blood pressure. Of course I can't pay 43$ for only six days. If I take the recommended dose of 2 capsules a day, I feel nothing. May be it is still doing some benefit inside, but I feel nothing. Culturelle is the only product that fixes the loose stools problem.

Okay for a couple of weeks, then nothing different

Posted by Reviewer3081436 on Feb 21, 2012

After I got past the initial bloating this caused the first week or so (I realize everyone is different), this seemed to help... for about two weeks. After that, I didn't see anything different with my gut. Wasn't worth the price for me. Based on all the rave reviews, I went from a Thorne probiotic to this one to see if there was a difference. Nope. I'm back to the Thorne. It always does the trick for me and my probiotic needs.

Nina

Posted by Reviewer2754236 From Florida on Feb 02, 2009

People with digestive problems will be surprised to see this product in a hard to digest gel-capsule. I learned to crunch it with my teeth to get the contents out before swallowing. At first, I was unaware of the loading concept but followed that protocol when I read here about that. I have used 3 boxes and can't tell a remarkable difference in my digestion. I doubt I will continue this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »