AUD

AU$64.75

AU$80.93

Savings of: AU$16.19 (20% off)

SAVED MY SKIN!!!

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Mar 19, 2011

Dr. Ohhira's probiotics were successful in curing my cystic acne. I have tried countless others, including Garden of Life. After 3 weeks, the changes in my skin were remarkable. After having tried everything including dangerous prescription meds plus dietary changes (no dairy, no refined sugars, no caffeine), nothing worked. I tried Dr. Ohhira probiotics based on another reviewer saying it helped her cystic acne, and I'm so glad I did. I just had to leave a review with the hopes that another desperate person with bad acne will read this and benefit from it. That's paying it forward. Best wishes to all.

Entrococcus and Streptoccocus are a Dangerous Combination!

Posted by Reviewer1047613 on Nov 06, 2012

When i first ordered this - Iherb did not list the two bacteria in its ingridients - these two can swing into good or bad (much like ohio in all elections) if you have a weak immune system - Entroccocus and Streptococcus can make you very very sick - i knew a lad who got hospitalized for a few weeks! I myself, had to take an antibiotic for a streptococcus attack which i got from a cheaper Probiotic by 21st Century, be careful with this - but i am going to send this back to iherb.

Incredible

Posted by Reviewer1415100 on Feb 11, 2013

I'm still in disbelief as I write this. I was diagnosed with Blastocystis Hominis, and went through 6 months of hell trying to get rid of this stomach bug. I constantly had diarrhea and lost a lot of weight. I did months and months of research trying to find a cure, and I tried pretty much everything out there: multiple antibiotics, natural remedies such as oregano oil, wormwood, black walnut hulls, cloves, grapefruit seed extract, Sovereign Silver, and even probiotics such as Culturelle, S. Boulardii and the really expensive VSL3. None of these regimens worked, although some helped more than others. Completely depressed and knowing that I had wiped out most of my flora (none of the probiotics would stop the diarrhea), I decided to try Dr. Ohhiras - especially based on all the positive reviews. I have to admit that I didn't think it would help, but I ordered it along with Heather's Tummy Care off iHerb, hoping that it would at least help alleviate my stomach issues. I took this in addition to already taking Zenpep and Doctor's Best Betaine HCL (for low stomach acid). Well, I just received my third test back in 4 months, and all three confirmed what I already knew and felt: the Blasto has been eradicated! The diarrhea completely stopped and most of my other stomach issues are slowly resolving. My primary doc and gastroenterologist are all amazed that I was cleared of Blasto using this probiotic, and asked me to bring it in on my next visit (they have not had any luck using antibiotics or other herbs on almost any of their other patients). Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Dr. Ohhira for making such an incredible product. You really saved my life. And thanks to iHerb for carrying this product. I would give it 10 stars if I could. If anyone reading this is suffering from a Blasto infection, I would say try this before doing any antibiotics or other harsh treatment. The antibiotics are what caused the diarrhea in the first place, and I could have saved a lot of grief if I tried this first. Just remember it takes a couple months for this probiotic to work. Just have faith, reduce your stress and also stop any antioxidants momentarily (a recent study showed that antioxidants can suppress treatments to eradicate anaerobic organisms like Blasto). I hope this will help anyone who is going through what I went through. Best wishes.

outstanding

Posted by Reviewer1244213 on Nov 25, 2007

My 2 yr old son has suffered with respiratory problems most of his life. He has had 2 prednisone 5 day doses(just in October alone)and respirator treatments albuterol 4x day and pulmocort 2x day for 6mo with little relief. Everytime he gets a cold he wheezes and his breathing rate increases. I wanted to try anything. He has been on probiotics for 1 month and has not been sick once and this is November!!! I am so hopeful this will work for the long term. When I was pregnate with him I had a sinus infection for 8 weeks. The put me on several antibiotics that were supposedly safe but I wonder if they messed his good bacteria up in his gut. I highly reccommend this product for any child that is chronically sick.

HB, RN

Posted by Reviewer2304419 on May 03, 2008

Dr. Ohhira's 12+ gives me an extreme overall feeling of well being. This product has an amazing positive affect on my entire body-- inside and out. I've suffered since I was a little girl with an overgrowth of yeast in my colon with severe bloating--i have gained 10 lbs in one day from bloating and swelling. When I take this product I don't have any bloating or swelling! It makes me feel alive. My skin becomes softer and I look prettier.

Much Cheaper Elsewhere - $16 Cheaper !!

Posted by Reviewer3047827 on Jun 25, 2012

I'm rating the price, not the product, as I've only been using it for a few days. I've been a long-term iHerb customer, but I won't be purchasing this product here until there's a significant price adjustment. Sorry iHerb, but a $16 difference is just too much!

I will never buy these HERE again until they reduce the price....

Posted by Reviewer3204236 on Oct 25, 2012

I can't rate this product because the price is about $18 cheaper elsewhere. I thought Iherb was all about giving us good value. I planned to review this product but now it is only about the price that cannot be justified!

Saved my skin!

Posted by Reviewer2055902 on Mar 13, 2007

I had horrible cystic acne around my jaw line and started taking Dr. Ohira's twice a day. My skin looks great and I hardly ever get the cysts anymore. I stopped the antibiotic and retinoids my dermatologist gave me and my skin thanks me (and Dr. Ohira) every day!

CLEARED ME OF CYSTIC ACNE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2137720 on Sep 02, 2006

I had terrible cystic acne from being on two cycles of antibiotics for two years FOR THE minor acne I had previously. Antibiotics allowed yeast to dominate my intestine and my body with their poisons (mycotoxins) which came out my skin as acne. Within two days I could tell the cysts on the back of my neck were decreasing in size and I had no new pimples on my face when I woke up. I was amazed because I had tried several other probiotics before with no availe! I highly recommend Dr. Ohhira's probiotics!

terrible gas

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Feb 22, 2010

I tried this based on all the good reviews. About 1 week after starting the "loading" part, I started to have really bad gas. Very embarrassing! I continued on for another week or so and it got worse so I stopped. The gas continued for a month until I took antibiotics, in which my problem stopped. What a relief. This has NEVER happened with any probiotic EVER. I went back to Jarrow probiotcs and no problems.