AUD

AU$62.62

AU$78.28

Savings of: AU$15.66 (20% off)

Overpriced and useless

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

Did nothing to help my gut. Very expensive.

Not helpful for candida in my experience

Posted by Reviewer2457263 on Feb 05, 2011

I did the loading phase for 6 days (1 box), and have been taking 2-4 per day for the second box. To be honest, I was hoping to notice some difference between these and normal probiotics, in conjunction with my anti-candida routine. Haven't noticed any difference.

Not yet convinced

Posted by Reviewer1634523 on Feb 11, 2011

I was really excited about trying these after reading all the positive reviews. I suffer greatly with ibs and candida, so I had high hopes that i might see some improvement. Took them for a period of about 2 months at varying doses and didnt notice any change in my symptoms. If i could afford it, I would like to continue at a high dosage morning and night, but obviously they are expensive and like i said, no improvement. I sometimes think that commercial antibiotics are a bit of a have.. Wish i had better results to report!

Don't care for it

Posted by Reviewer1758778 on Mar 29, 2011

I ordered this on a recommendation of a friend, but have to say I was disappointed. I can't feel a difference at all. The New Chapter spoonable probiotic powder is so far the best I have tried out.

Nothing special

Posted by Reviewer2956356 on Apr 24, 2011

I didn't see or feel any difference with this product. It is expensive and I know there are other probiotic formulas that are high quality but not as pricy.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2564204 on Aug 14, 2011

i just tried it and it didn't work. in fact it is to strong for my body, while taking it i had strange disconforts in several parts of the body, and also made worst my insomnia. jarrow formula was better for me, maybe a lighter formula, but it helped better with my constipation.

expected faster results

Posted by Reviewer1860405 on Aug 26, 2008

I didn't notice the 'uploading' dosage at the beginning so I will try it a bit longer to see if there are better results.

o

Posted by Reviewer1482846 on Oct 18, 2008

make my stomach feel sick.. not but i think it may be helpint

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1301975 on Mar 07, 2010

i have been taking this product for over a month and don't see much difference. i have gone back to primal defense but am still taking one a day of dr. ohhira

review

Posted by 5640460029851123763 on May 11, 2014

I could not get used to taking this 1 hour before or 1.5 hours after.Also the shelf life "use by 10-31-16"for a probiotic makes me wonder how fresh is it? DAC

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »